" I think Bush's numbers could go back up in the 70's again .. if they do, do you think Hillary will abandon her plans to run in 2004 ..??
Yes and yes...because Arnie will be guvernerator of CA.....effectively shutting out shrillary.
posted on 08/08/2003 1:12:57 PM PDT
(against albore the wood, rats and frogs)
Wouldn't it be funny, just for imaginings sake, if:
- The President's approval number fell below 50% while he was at the ranch
- Hitlery jumps into the race
- David Kay's report clears the president and Prime minister of any exaggerations and shows his opponents to be opportunistic mud-slingers
- President's approval climbs back to 60%
- Saddam turns up dead -President's approval back to 65%.
- Osama Bin Laden's head on a stick - President up to 70%
- Dow hit 10,000, unemployment eases - President stays above 70%
Hitlery's broken her promise to serve her term and entered a race she can't win. What would the Witch do then?
Do you think this is a plan by the Kennedy family to ditch the Clintons ..?? I've seen that suggested .. that this is a payback for JFK Jr. (who was planning to run for Senator from NY).
posted on 08/09/2003 2:04:06 PM PDT
( America - "The Greatest Nation on the Face of the Earth")
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson