Skip to comments.Norway records coldest summer in nearly 60 years
Posted on 08/01/2020 5:24:57 PM PDT by 11th_VA
click here to read article
“Drove one winter with a friend to Phoenix from Chicago. In a little over 24hrs. went from -20 to 80. Heaven.”
I think the weather’s great about 70% of the year. The other 30%? Good AC will get you through (and a pool is a nice plus).
“I drove into Phoenix one night at ~1 am, and it was 103.”
That could have been last night LOL.
“Phoenix has urban heat island issues.”
Yep, been living on the island for 23 years.
Summer is no where near over, I have the A/C bills to prove it.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.