Skip to comments.The Horowitz Report: Yes, It Gets Worse
Posted on 12/22/2019 3:27:03 AM PST by AJFavish
On December 9, 2019, the United States Department of Justice released a PDF version of its report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant applications against Carter Page, who had been a foreign policy adviser to then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. The IG Report contains several curiosities that deserve further explanation. Some background information is necessary to understand these curiosities.
You will see that
1) the FBI and DOJ appear to have deliberately and knowingly failed to monitor a British court case in which they knew that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, a defendant in the case, would be making statements regarding his so-called dossier that could affect the accuracy of the warrant applications,
2) the FBI and DOJ failed to tell the FISA Court in their June 2017 warrant application that Steele had admitted in the British court case that part of his dossier was unverified,
3) in a letter purporting to tell the FISA Court about material omissions from the warrant applications, the DOJ failed to tell the FISA Court about the omission from the June 2017 warrant application of Steeles admission that part of his dossier was unverified,
4) the IG failed to tell the public about Steeles admission that part of his dossier was unverified, and
5) the IG failed to tell the public about the DOJs failure in its letter to the FISA Court, to report the omission of Steeles admission about part of his dossier being unverified.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
All of this based on hearsay and no evidence. Dangerous precedent. The Democrat Party has been taken over by Satan’s spirit.
And yet the Brown Shirt Media insists Horowitz exonerated all the coup conspirators. All the headlines proclaimed it. Isnt it curious how this 0bama appointed IG whose wife is a big Rat supporter decided he couldnt find a wart sitting on his nose for how many months? 18, 36, 48? But in relatively short order he will admit his published conclusion is not supported by any of the facts he readily acknowledges? Its like Podesta and Manafort, partners in a business, and one goes to prison forever and the other has to hide from the Brown SHirt Media for a few days. If I was playing bridge with people and every split went against me I think I would quit playing.
Still no charges, it’s all one big joke and we’re are being played for the fools.
Meanwhile, I bet the Benghazi hate video maker still languishes in a city jail somewhere. We keep waiting for the Grand Finale but nothing really ever changes. One side gets a Roger Stoning and one side sees absolutely no consequences- very odd. For crying out loud, John Brennan and his people are still walking around free. LOL
Therefore, the June 2017 warrant application fails to tell the FISA Court about Steeles admission that at least part of his dossier was unverified, the DOJs Rule 13 letter over a year later, purporting to inform the court of material omissions in the FISA warrant applications, fails to include Steeles admission, and the IG Report fails to inform the public about
1) Steeles admission being absent from the June 2017 warrant application, and
2) the failure of the DOJ in its Rule 13 letter to inform the FISA Court about Steeles admission being absent from the June 2017 warrant application.
The NSD Assistant Attorney General who submitted the Rule 13 letter to the FISA Court is John Demers, who rose to that position during the Trump Administration, and who still holds the position.
Meanwhile, I bet the Benghazi hate video maker still languishes in a city jail somewhere.
A post yesterday said hes living in a homeless shelter.
Whats this part stuff? Steele has said the whole thing is unverifiable.
Get a life
You were not elected and did not appoint any one and have no authority to rule on the proceedings
Greg Craig was found not guilty of lying to justice dept. dominoed the other cases Seems a Dem cannot be convicted in DC.
We need an investigation on Hillary’s missing-mails to see if there is collusion.
Horowitz is shown to be swamp. Delay after delay suggested this. Now we know.
Thank you. Great summary.
Still, not a single one of those “fine people” in the criminal enterprise FKA the FBI blew the whistle on the coup. Hah, silence is acception.
If 100% of bank 'errors' benefited the bank - and took money from customers - the old FBI would NOT accept the exuse of 'accidental mistakes'.
It also should be highlighted that Steele’s admission came after the first three FISA warrant applications had been filed, and before the fourth and final application. His admission needed to be included in that fourth application. Rod Rosenstein was one of those who signed the fourth application. Rosenstein needs to be questioned about this.
Many, many seditionists, traitors and criminals...so little time. The french Revolution has some thing right.
Good job. If only the American people could be informed of it all. And see actual contrasts on their low info news networks between these charges and actual crimes committed by other (revered) presidential admins.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.