Skip to comments.Bannon: It’s a ‘Season of War’ Against the GOP Establishment
Posted on 10/14/2017 1:03:18 PM PDT by markomalley
click here to read article
The 40+ GOPeers in Senate can not be reformed.
Bump for a royal flush.
This isn’t about reform, it’s about eating the host from the inside out.
We need a name for this:
Bannen Blitzkrieg. That rings true.
Onward Chritian soldiers, marching as to war.
I am onboard for the battle against the GOPe.
Below are the words of the Author of our Declaration of Independence and President of the U. S., Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 Inaugural Address. Jefferson laid out what might be considered to be an appropriate description of the philosophy and role of an American presidency:
(Excerpt, "Our Ageless Constitution," p. xiv, reformatted)
"Let us, then, with courage and confidence pursue our own Federal and Republican principles, our attachment to union and representative government. Kindly separated by nature and a wide ocean from the exterminating havoc of one quarter of the globe; too high-minded to endure the degradations of the others; possessing a chosen country, with room enough for our descendants to the thousandth and thousandth generation;
- entertaining a due sense of our equal right to the use of our own faculties, to the acquisitions of our own industry, to honor and confidence from our fellow-citizens, resulting not from birth, but from our actions and their sense of them;
- enlightened by a benign religion, professed, indeed, and practiced in various forms, yet all of them inculcating honesty, truth, temperance, gratitude, and the love of man;
- acknowledging and adoring an overruling Providence, which by all its dispensations proves that it delights in the happiness of man here and his greater happiness hereafter
with all these blessings, what more is necessary to make us a happy and a prosperous people?
- Still one thing more, fellow-citizensa wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.
- This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.
"About to enter, fellow-citizens, on the exercise of duties which comprehend everything dear and valuable to you,
- it is proper you should understand what I deem the essential principles of our Government, and consequently those which ought to shape its Administration. I will compress them within the narrowest compass they will bear, stating the general principle, but not all its limitations.
- Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political;
- peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none;
- the support of the State governments in all their rights, as the most competent administrations for our domestic concerns and the surest bulwarks against antirepublican tendencies;
- the preservation of the General Government in its whole constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety abroad;
- a jealous care of the right of election by the peoplea mild and safe corrective of abuses which are lopped by the sword of revolution where peaceable remedies are unprovided;
- absolute acquiescence in the decisions of the majority, the vital principle of republics, from which is no appeal but to force, the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism;
- a well disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war, till regulars may relieve them;
- the supremacy of the civil over the military authority;
- economy in the public expense, that labor may be lightly burthened;
- the honest payment of our debts and sacred preservation of the public faith;
- encouragement of agriculture, and of commerce as its handmaid;
- the diffusion of information and arraignment of all abuses at the bar of the public reason;
- freedom of religion; freedom of the press, and freedom of person under the protection of the habeas corpus, and trial by juries impartially selected.
These principles form the bright constellation which has gone before us and guided our steps through an age of revolution and reformation. The wisdom of our sages and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment. They should be the creed of our political faith, the text of civic instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty, and safety." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural
Supposed to be Bannon’s full speech, seems to start abruptly, but I’m listening. it’s GOOD!
Below is Bannon, Sebastion Gorka and Laura Ingraham:
I am 100% on board with getting rid of GOPe swamp creatures, but hopefully we save some ammo for Democrats. They have 23 seats up for grabs. We need to knock a few of them out so Trump can move our agenda forward.
Oh yea. I like this Bannon much better than behind the scenes Bannon. I wish he'd get rid of that goofy coat though.
To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to rend and a time to sow. A time to be silent and a time to speak out. A time of war and a time of peace," Bannon said, echoing a famous Biblical passage from the book of Ecclesiastes. But theres a time and season for everything, and right now its a season of war against a GOP establishment."
This is not my war. This is our war," Bannon told the crowd. "And you all didnt start it. The establishment started it. But I will tell you one thing you all are going to finish it.
Bannon can do far more damage to the Democrats/Rinos/Never Trumpsters from outside the WH...
The mediots, rioting liberals and liberal mayors, who allowed the rioting are in for some fun times from Bannon.
There will be zero mercy on the Rinos, mediots and Never Trumpsters in Congress and Rino's like this B$tch Mitch in Bannons new op center.
Bannon has now entered a Free Fire Zone and will take Zero Prisoners!
Did anyone notice if Foxnews Jipped this?
“The 40+ GOPeers in Senate can not be reformed.”
That’s why we intend to remove them.
Either in a primary, or in the General Election, none can be allowed to survive.
Not even one.
It will take until 2024 to get to them all. But we have to get ‘em all each 2yr cycle.
Bannon isn’t the kind to handle gov work. I have no clue about fashion, what’s wrong with his coat? Looks sort of regular to me...
I'm no Ivanka Trump myself, but I know goofy when I see it. It's probably the "popped" collar. I've always hated that.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.