He’d better get a lot more out of this than 800,000 new democrats or I’ll burn my copy of “The Art of the Deal.”
1. Secure the border in a transparently verifiable way;
2. End the anchor-baby interpretation of the 14th Amendment;
3. Enforce e-verify without exception and with severe penalties;
4. End chain migration. Entry per individual qualifications; not family ties.
5. Deportation upon contact with any law enforcement agency- federal, state or local;
6. No government benefits beyond critical emergency care(and that ought to be billed back to the home government)
Immigration is not going to stop, so those already here and properly vetted go to front of line. Net immigration is the same number. Where exactly are 800,000 Republican voting immigrants going to come from? Poland and India i guess.