Anyone who thought that the “Dreamers” would be mass deported are morons. Would be like luring a dog to your home and making it a part of your family for years, then suddenly driving it a thousand miles away and dropping it off. They’d want the head of a person who did it to a dog but have no problem doing it with human beings.
More stupid logical fallacy straw men. Do dogs undercut citizens for college scholarships? Do dogs take advantage of government services paid for by the tax payer and when they can’t, steal a person’s identity? Do you equate dogs the same as people etc...
Put these people on notice, make them register, self-deport, and then seek employer sponsorship to come back in. If not, take their chances and risk deportation. Make Central America/Mexico great again by sending these “dogs” as you put it, back to their origins. They can yell at their mules/parents/relatives on the way back.
Anyone who thinks Trump should not use the Dreamers issue to get as much as possible in terms of the following is a much bigger fool.
1. Secure the border in a transparently verifiable way;
2. End the anchor-baby interpretation of the 14th Amendment
3. Enforce e-verify without exception and with severe penalties;
4. End chain migration. Entry per individual qualifications; not family ties.
5. Deportation upon contact with any law enforcement agency- federal, state or local;
6. No government benefits beyond critical emergency care(and that ought to be billed back to the home government);