Skip to comments.200 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Should Not Be President
Posted on 09/28/2016 4:08:54 AM PDT by Kaslin
According to many political commentators, there is simply no contest between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. While Clinton may be a flawed candidate, Donald Trump is, on the other hand, manifestly unfit. They bolster these claims with listicles of hundreds of supposedly disqualifying things that Trump has said or done throughout his time in public life. Keith Olbermann narrated a list of 176, the Clinton campaign came up with 126, and Slate compiled a list of 191. If you can name a hundred-odd reasons against Trump but only the email scandal and Benghazi against Clinton, then it would seem, mathematically speaking, that Clinton is by far the lesser of two evils.
But this is simply untrue. Not only has Clinton made an equal, if not greater number of errors, her errors are often magnitudes worse than anything Trump has ever said or tweeted.
Compare, for instance, their worst attempts at outreach to Hispanic communities. On Cinco de Mayo, Trump tweeted a picture of himself eating a taco bowl with the caption I love Hispanics! Slate, Olbermann, and the Clinton campaign all listed this as a disqualifying offense. How much more disqualifying, then, is Clintons involvement in the FALN clemency controversy? When Hillary Clinton was running for senator of New York, she received word that she could win over strategic communities if her husband offered clemency to a group of Puerto Rican nationalists imprisoned for terrorism. Sure enough, President Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 unrepentant FALN terrorists soon after. Though Hillary Clinton claimed to have had nothing to do with the decision, she supported it until public outcry shamed her into reversing her position. So on the one hand, you have a candidate who tweeted, I love Hispanics! and on the other, you have a candidate who supported and likely encouraged the commuted sentences of 16 radical Puerto Rican terrorists in order to win votes. These are not morally equivalent.
Time and again, Trumps largely media-driven scandals have only underscored how much more profound the implications are for Clintons failings. Trump insulted a Gold Star family? Clinton is being sued by two Gold Star families for defamation of character. Trump claims he was against the Iraq War despite saying, Yeah, I guess so, on The Howard Stern Show? In 2008, Clinton claimed she was against the Iraq War despite voting for it. Trump wrote negative tweets about 258 people and organizations on Twitter? Clinton derided 40 million Americans as deplorable, irredeemable, and anti-American. The Trump Foundation gave a suspicious donation to a judge? The Clinton Foundation received donations from Saudi Arabia and Boeing as Hillary Clinton was approving a weapons deal of Boeing fighter jets to Saudi Arabia. These jets were used to kill thousands of Yemeni civilians.
Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president of the United States. Here are 200 reasons why.
1. Called for military action in response to computer hacking
2. Defended an illegal coup in Honduras
3. Claimed it made no difference whether the Benghazi attacks were planned or spontaneous
4. Corrupted a Haitian presidential election
5. Advocated for intervention in Libya, which has since become a failed state
6. Pushed for Libyan intervention based on spurious intelligence
7. Presented a Russian foreign minister with a reset button, mislabeled with the Russian word for overcharge
8. Called for a no-fly zone over Syria—a tacit declaration of war
9. Legitimized the illegal Honduran coup by organizing elections immediately after
10. Advocated deporting thousands of child refugees, a third of whom were from Honduras
11. Gave military aid to Egypt despite its failure to meet democracy requirements
12. Criticized Obama for withdrawing troops from Iraq, but failed to negotiate an agreement that would have allowed them to do so
13. Sold weapons to Bahrain despite its human rights violations
14. Compared Russia to Nazi Germany
15. Joked that Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis
16. Participated in a racist joke about "C.P. Time"--the offensive stereotype that African Americans are frequently late
17. Imitated a black accent
18. Produced racially-charged ads against Obama in 2008
19. Asked, Is it working? when accused of pandering to the black community
20. Said to a black church on Martin Luther King Day, The House of Representatives has been run like a plantation—and you know what Im talking about.
21. Said black men in hoodies are scary
22. Told Jewish political consultant Dick Morris, All you people care about is money!
23. Praised a KKK recruiter as a mentor and friend
24. Said she had experience with men who go off the reservation
25. Said Obama wasnt a Muslim as far as I know
26. Told Black Lives Matter activists she would only talk to white people about racial issues
27. Used the racially charged term super predators
28. Employed Sidney Blumenthal, who stoked racially charged rumors about the Obamas during the 2008 campaign
29. Had staffers who leaked picture of Obama in a turban
30. Cited assassination as a reason she stayed in the race against Obama
31. Lobbied Congress to expand the drug war and mass incarceration, disproportionately affecting black and Latino populations
32. Yelled at a supporter for questioning her ties to oil companies
33. Accepted millions of dollars from InfoUSA, a company that helps scammers defraud the elderly
34. Tarred as bimbos the women who had spoken about their affairs with Bill
35. Called a Gold Star mother a liar
36. Laughed about Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafis death
37. Laughed about defending a child rapist
38. Derided a group of women who accused a senator of sexual harrassment
39. Removed a message from her website stating sexual assault survivors have the right to be believed
40. Told a voter skeptical of her policies, Why dont you go run for something then?
41. Created a work environment so hostile that Secret Service agents reported it was punishment to be assigned to her detail
42. Called Monica Lewinsky a narcissistic loony toon
43. Said Edward Snowden should face the music
44. Forced military aides to wear business suits instead of their uniforms
45. Alleged to have given Bill Clinton a black eye
46. Took $28,000 worth of gifts given to the White House back to her home in Chappaqua
47. Accepted and solicited almost $200,000 worth of gifts between her election to Senate (Nov. 2000) and her swearing in (Jan. 2001)
48. Demanded first class tickets on Gulfstream 450s for her speaking appointments
49. Charged children $2,700 to ask her a question
50. Charged $10,000 for a family photo with her
51. Has a history of not tipping
52. Received an $8 million advance for Living History, despite senators only allowing themselves to collect usual and customary advances
53. Quoted as saying, What the **** did we come here for? Theres no money here, at campaign stop in upstate New York
54. Gave no credit to the ghostwriter of It Takes a Village, as had been agreed
55. Tried to stiff the ghostwriter out of her final $30,000 payment
56. Fundraised instead of visiting Louisiana flood victims
57. Wondered whether a person could be both a Republican and a Christian
58. Called half of Donald Trump supporters irredeemably racist, sexist, and homophobic
59. Suggested the Donald Trump supporters who werent racists were misguided and poor
60. Blamed Republicans when gay activists interrupted Bill Clintons 50th birthday celebration
61. Listed Republicans among her enemies
62. Said Republicans dont care about the Zika virus
63. Referred to those collecting welfare as deadbeats
64. Stereotyped stay-at-home moms
65. Blamed rumors of her husbands affairs on a vast right-wing conspiracy
66. Said she felt sorry for ignorant Bernie Sanders supporters
67. Kept a list of political enemies
68. Refers to President Obama as that man
69. Tapped major Clinton Foundation donor for nuclear security board
70. Approved the sale of 80 Boeing fighter jets to Saudi Arabia as the Clinton Foundation received money from Boeing and Saudi Arabia
71. Failed to disclose a $2.35 million donation from the head of a Russian uranium company while reviewing the sale of Uranium One to Russia
72. Exploited the Haitian earthquake to grant favors for powerful donors
73. Granted a meeting with the prince of Bahrain after he donated to the Clinton Foundation
74. Failed to disclose a $500,000 donation from the Algerian government as Algerian lobbyists were granted increased access
75. Approved drastic increases in U.S. arms sales for countries who had donated to the Clinton foundation
76. Failed to disclose millions of dollars in speaking fees from corporations in China, Qatar, and Korea
77. Was apparently unaware that her brothers received hundreds of thousands of dollars from criminals in exchange for President Clinton granting them pardons
78. Sold overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom
79. Granted meeting with Johnny Chung after he donated $50,000
80. Described as operating the White House like a subway turnstile: You have to put in coins to open the gates.
81. Suggested her daughter may stay on the board of the Clinton Foundation Board after the election
82. Told sources that she might keep Loretta Lynch as the Attorney General
83. Oversaw the State Department as it failed to account for $6 billion
84. Attended Donald Trumps wedding after he donated to the Clinton Foundation
85. Made $100,000 from a $1,000 investment in cattle futures
86. Waited until the statute of limitations had passed before releasing tax returns that revealed the investment
87. Claimed she was able to pick the right cattle stocks simply by studying the Wall Street Journal
88. Admitted to using the guidance of men for whom her husband had granted political favors, raising questions of a quid pro quo relationship
89. Used 130 forged signatures on petition to get on ballot in Indiana
90. Gave $165 billion worth of arms sales to 20 nations who had donated to the Clinton Foundation
91. Involved in the dismissal of seven travel office employees to replace with friends
92. Supported her husbands decision to pardon 16 unrepentant FALN terrorists in an effort to curry favor with the Puerto Rican population of New York
93. Frequently meets with billionaire donor George Soros
94. Skipped ethics training course
95. Hired Debbie Wasserman Schultz after she was revealed to have rigged the election against Bernie Sanders
96. Employs Huma Abedin as her top aide, a woman who was listed as an editor for a radical Islamic magazine and who left classified information in her car
97. Used White House dinners to court donors for her Senate run
98. Fired from Watergate investigation for ethics violations
99. Added longtime friend Sidney Blumenthal to the payroll of the Clinton Foundation, paying him $200,000 a year for part-time work
100. Named disgraced former senator Ken Salazar as her White House transition chair
101. Promised 200,000 jobs in upstate New York, lost 31,000
102. Spearheaded the disastrous health care effort of 1993
103. Dismissed the potentially devastating impact of her health care plan by saying, I cant be responsible for every under-capitalized entrepreneur in America.
104. Ignored warnings that her health care plan wouldnt work, claiming that critics were just jealous they werent in charge
105. Seeks to overturn the Citizens United ruling because it allowed a non-profit to produce an anti-Hillary documentary
106. Said she would put her husband in charge of the economy
107. Fought against a $0.62 minimum wage in Haiti
108. Promised to put coal miners out of business
109. Supports sanctuary cites
110. Plans to take 550 percent more Syrian refugees into the U.S.
111. Opposes D.C. vs. Heller gun ruling
112. Said businesses dont create jobs
113. Promised to use executive orders on gun control and immigration
114. Led effort to regulate video games
115. Refused to say she would never lie to the American people
116. Claimed she did not know she was voting for war when she cast her vote for the Iraq War
117. Claimed she had never sent or received classified information from her private server
118. Claimed—under oath—that she had no role in the Travel Office firings
119. Claimed she never received a subpoena
120. Opposed TPP after publicly supporting it 45 times
121. Denounced NAFTA after being its champion
122. Voted for a bankruptcy bill she fought as First Lady and then denounced after she voted for it
123. Claimed she and Bill were dead broke when leaving the White House
124. Claimed an economist was a Republican in order to legitimize his claim that she would add millions of jobs to the economy
125. Claimed she worked with Republican Tom Delay in the Senate
126. Reneged on promise to disclose conflicts of interest between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation
127. Said her Chappaqua land deal had been legally approved by the Office of Government Ethics
128. Claimed Juanita Broaddricks accusation had been proven baseless
129. When asked, failed to tell the FBI she had been briefed on handling classified information
130. Claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary
131. Claimed she helped bring peace to Northern Ireland
132. Claimed she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia
133. Claimed she helped human rights activist Harry Wu be released from prison
134. Reneged on promise to visit Louisiana flood victims at a later date
135. Dismissed Gennifer Flowers affair with Bill Clinton as a whale of a tale—after Clinton admitted the affair under oath
136. Claimed the VA scandal was not widespread
137. Claimed she had tried to join the Marines
138. Claimed she was the target of sexist attacks by men afraid she would take their position in law school
139. Used an unauthorized and unsecured email account as Secretary of State
140. Had a private server installed in her basement
141. Financed the server with taxpayer cash
142. Sent and received classified information from private account
143. Exposed emails to hacking from foreign nations, as her server was less secure than a gmail account
144. Sent emails from 13 separate devices, while she claimed to have used only one
145. Brought her BlackBerry into secure areas of the State Department
146. Disposed of old devices with a hammer
147. Had certain emails shredded before turning the rest over to the State Department
148. Sent classified emails after leaving the State Department
149. Had lawyers without proper security clearance comb through emails
150. Withheld several thousand work-related emails from the FBI
151. Withheld several emails about the Benghazi attack
152. Had server wiped clean to delete all traces of emails
153. Lost archive of her emails in the mail
154. Blamed Colin Powell for her private email account
155. Was deemed extremely careless in handling classified information
156. Was deemed not sophisticated enough to understand classified markings
157. Did not know that materials marked C meant confidential
158. Did not know that discussion of drone strikes were classified
159. Compromised her account by clicking on a pornographic phishing link
160. Responded, What, like, with a cloth? when asked about wiping her server
161. Joked that she liked Snapchat because the photos delete themselves
162. Listed as an insider threat on an Army training presentation
163. Suggested she would not be criticized for her email use if she were a man
164. Collapsed at a 9/11 memorial
165. Suffered a severe coughing fit lasting several minutes
166. Evaded direct question about her health
167. Opened a pre-opened jar of pickles to prove she was healthy
168. Described as often confused by friend and aide Huma Abedin
169. Has had three blood clots since 1998
170. Fainted in 2005
171. Fainted in 2012 and sustained concussion
172. Suggested all questions about her health were conspiracy theories
173. Went 275 days without holding a press conference
174. Barred reporters from health care task force meetings, violating federal law
175. Coordinates with super PAC Correct the Record, which spends hundreds of thousands of dollars harassing Hillary detractors online
176. Cut off press conference when asked about a poll in which she was losing
177. Coordinated with Democrats in advance of the Benghazi hearing
178. Failed to release Wall Street speech transcripts
179. Locked away senior thesis for eight years
180. Fought tooth and nail to avoid sharing plane with press corps
181. Dismissed reporters questions and told them to try a cold chai
182. Ignored reporter asking question about ice cream
183. Told reporters to try some chocolate instead of asking her questions
184. Evaded reporters question by saying she was going to have pie instead
185. Banned a national pool reporter from attending her events
186. Keeps journalists corralled in a moving rope line
187. Fenced out reporters from fundraisers
188. Scrubbed reference to her role in the Hondoran coup from memoir
189. Shut off the millennium party to reporters, with press secretary Marsha Berry giving the excuse, Its closed because its closed.
190. Had a campaign staffer who reportedly threatened the Laugh Factory over comedians making fun of her
191. Censored and suppressed release of The Path to 9-11, which exposed that President Bill Clinton had an opportunity to kill Osama bin Laden and didnt take it
192. Called a psychic to the White House to help her commune with the spirits of Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi
193. Suggested that the government fund fun camps for adults
194. Suggested that vaccines may cause autism
195. Claimed Vladimir Putin was the godfather of the alt-right
196. Believes aliens have visited earth
197. Made money from pollution
198. Consistently hours late for campaign events
199. Compared video games to lead poisoning
200. Defended Martha Stewarts criminal acts by suggesting she was held to another standard because she was a woman
As Trump said at the debate, Clinton has a great deal of experience, but it's the wrong type of experience for our country. Clinton is simply unfit to be the leader the United States.
I admire them for being able to narrow it down to only 200 reasons.
I'm betting that Obama, on his last day, does some clever thing so she can never be tried for anything....similar to what was pulled for Bubba.
Same Youtube video, just shorter
Oh I didn’t know you had it there.
Only 200? I would guess there are hundreds more.
Reason #1: Organized crime has enough power in the demrat party. In fact, organized crime is the face of the demrat party. They have a black face and now a white face as their representatives.
Hillary lied, people died.
I am going to go with what Trump said. She has 30 years of experience . . . ALL BAD.
Thank you for whomever did all of the work compiling this list with reference articles linked. This post is worth bookmarking to share as frequently as possible.
Yes the link.
At least you’re getting lots of bumps!
Your reason is about the rat party period, not Hillary Rotten Clinton.
Because she’s a woman.
Note: If she claims so strongly (and her supporters passionately agree) that one of the major reasons why she should have the position is because she is female, then it stands to reason it can be argued that she should not for that very same ludicrous reason.
Just as valid to claim someone deserves the office strictly because they are male. In other words; nonsensical.
#45 is, actually, a good thing and. . I applaud her for it.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.