Skip to comments.Breaking: Saudi Student Alharbi Visited the White House Several Times Since 2009
Posted on 04/24/2013 10:16:25 AM PDT by blueyon
click here to read article
“Ok, so a Saudi on a student visa”
Professional courtesy. See Obama for details.
He’s here because he is likely gay. He’s at the White House because.......
No tie to the Bushes or Bush WH before 2009 or he's not in country?
With little barry bastard commie, the relationship may be more servant and masters, but now that he's been elevated to the White Hut he is likely now a bonifide member of the globalist oligarchy who will be protected in the coming world-wide collapse of nations. The globalist are about to hit the reset button.
I don't see how someone would have Bobby Schmuck's business card unless a visit was made.
Wow.. Sorry ‘bout that. LOL
“Holy hell Batman!”
why not let another Muslimterrorista into the WHouse?
These guys are way too cozy with some known 3B’s.
“Why are all the exit times 23:59? Would be my only question about the documents presented.”
IMHO that makes it more credible. If someone were making this up, they wouldn’t have put in a minute before midnight for each visit...
I would NOT want to be in that hospital with someone designated as a terrorist threat in a room near me. And I would NOT feel comfortable with a First Lady that visits him, either.
this guy is a little shrimp. Now way he’s related to OBL.
1. Saudi kid befriends younger mutant from Chechnya.
2. Saudi kid is very wealthy and ends up helping to partly finance the lavish lifestyle of the mutants from Chechnya (mainly through the younger one).
3. All three of these individuals -- and maybe more -- go out to see the Boston Marathon that Monday. The two mutants are the only ones who know what's really going on.
4. Bombs detonate. Saudi kid is injured in one of the blasts.
5. The White House finds out who the kid is, and that hastily-scheduled meeting is held with the Saudi ambassador on very short notice.
6. The White House and the Saudi government agree that the best course of action is to get the kid out of the U.S. immediately.
7. The plan unravels once the internet is abuzz with speculation outside the mainstream media about what is happening. The plan to hustle the kid out of the country is also complicated by: (1) his injuries, (2) the paper trail related to his hospital admission, and (3) the internet chatter.
Just my two cents on this. In the interest of full disclosure, I'll openly admit that a lot of other people have a lot more information about this than I do.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.