Skip to comments.UNOFFERED APOLOGY ACCEPTED
Posted on 04/19/2013 11:26:37 AM PDT by Lazamataz
When the Boston Marathon terror bombs ripped through the flesh of innocent victims, killing three and maiming more than one-hundred and eighty, the American Pravda Press was quick and eager to assign blame. Scarely had the flow of blood been stemmed, and barely had the shrapnel stopped moving, when these propagandists -- acting on utterly no information whatsoever -- attempted to pin blame on the political right:
- On April 15, the New York Times Nicholas Kristof tweeted:
He subsequently walked the comments back, but not before revealing his bias and predilection.
- CNN was very quick to assign a false blame. Immediately after the bombing, and during live coverage thereafter, Peter Bergen (national security analyst at CNN) blamed the attack on Domestic Right Wing operatives, without any evidence whatsoever.
- On April 16th, the Giant Spittle Fountain known as Chris Matthews spewed forth this right-of-center-blaming gem: "I was just thinking, again, it's early; it's an early situation, but going after the Kennedy Library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic Party," he said "Does that tell you anything?" He went on: ""Let me ask you about domestic terrorism as a category. Normally, domestic terrorists, people tend to be on the far right, well that's not a good category, just extremists, let's call them that."
- Obama Administration officials got into the act. Forest Service representative Stephanie Johnson tweeted: "I fear nutty logic goes like this Patriots Day. April 15. Tax Day. Bad government. Boston. Tea Party. Lets show em,".
- On April 17, NPR's Dina Temple-Raston opined: "Well, officials told us that they have some promising leads though no actual smoking gun. They expect this case will take weeks, not months to solve. The thinking, as weve been reporting, is that this is a domestic, extremist attack. And officials are leaning that way, largely because of the timing of the attack. April is a big month for anti-government and right-wing individuals."
- One April 18, MCNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell shamefully opined that 'the NRA is in the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes'
Something these quick-draw gunslingers seem to forget is that the truth will out. And it has. The truth of the matter is that the two bombers, brothers, were Chechyan Islamic Extremists. They had utterly no connection to anything politically right-of-center. One, however, did profess his love of Islam on a social media page:
And while we are on the topic of analyzing the motivations of terrorists, we have some indications of the motivations of another terrorist this week. Paul Kevin Curtis, accused of sending letters containing the deadly poisin 'ricin', posed by his bumper sticker, which states he is a Christian and a Democrat:
So, we can successfully deduce that -- for the largest two incidents of terrorism in this week, and in the case of the Boston Marathon Bombing, the first open-air bomb that is similar to what Israel must endure -- the perpetrators are not only not on the right, but in one case, appears to actually be on the left.
The American Pravda Media, who has slipped so thoroughly into a Soviet-style propaganda role, will never offer an apology to those of us on the right.
Therefore, I will forcefully wrest one out of them, using pliers if necessary, and by physical strength alone.
I accept your unoffered apology, American Pravda Press.
If a terrorist attack is perpetrated by a Muslim we must look to root causes and legitimate grievances and ask what we can do so as not to anger Muslims.
If a terrorist attack is perpetrated by a right-winger we must ask ourselves if the public airways can continue to be used by zealots to drum up hate against the government and ask right wing politicians and commentators to tone down the rhetoric.
If a terrorist attack is perpetrated by a left-winger they must be given a job as a teacher at a University
I’ll accept it when I pry it from their cold...
Great post. Please keep these quotes in front of us for weeks to come. We need to remind the public of what the liberal media has been doing.
I don’t accept their apology. These effers are traitors!! They should be fired and run off he air!! Matthews is nothing but a frothing idiot traitor!!
What is more evil Islam or liberals/democrats/socialists?
They are lucky that they weren't swinging from a lightpole or had been fed to the hogs.
Even if the quisling bastards apologize, I will not take them off of the open season list when ROL collapses. They are hugely complicit in the downfall of America.
They won’t apologize, they’ll justify their statements.
I wouldn’t accept it even if offered.
(Psst. Just between you and me: The truth be told, I also do not accept their apology. But they aren't even offering an apology, so no need to accept.)
(It was just a literary device meant to highlight their vermin-like vapidity and outright evil even more clearly)
(But don't tell anyone of my intent here.)
Yes. They are more evil.
Correct again, oh ye of empty threats.
Yer a good ‘un.
Screw them. Time to call a spade a spade. Tired of seeing people getting killed by left wing Democrat radical nuts and Muslims.
“Vous etes un collaborateur!”
It used to be the most feared sentence in post-war Europe.
It needs to be brought back.
From an earlier post today...
Theres one thing that goes wholly unreported in these situations.
It does not matter if these perps turn out to be jihadi Muslims, white, black, Middle Eastern or not at all. History shows that the vast majority of criminals hold decidedly liberal/leftist beliefs and if politically aligned, are almost invariably Democrat or the closest equivalent to it in other countries.
IMO, that, more than anything is the open secret that the media wants to ensure people never wake up to. Lets be honest. How often in direct comparison does a Bible thumping Christian go out and murder people? Koresh and Jones were cultists, not Christians. McVeigh was anything BUT a conservative.
All the evil in the world traces directly to liberal outlooks, governance and philosophy. Ponder that for a bit and see if you disagree.
Boy do I ever spew.
Hey the Proglodytes all got their wish. Angry Caucasian Males as terrorists...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.