1. Miami International Airport (29)
2. JFK International Airport (27)
3. Los Angeles International Airport (24)
4. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (17)
5. Las Vegas-McCarren International Airport (15)
6. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and New York-Laguardia Airport (14 each)
8. Newark Liberty, Philadelphia International, and Seattle-Tacoma International airports (12 each)
11. Orlando International Airport (11)
12. Houston-George Bush Intercontinental Airport and Salt Lake City International Airport (10 each)
14. Washington Dulles International Airport (9)
15. Detroit Metro Airport and Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (7)
17. Boston-Logan International, Denver International and San Diego International airports (6)
20. Chicago O’Hare International Airport (5)
Maybe they should lose their Contract, oh that's right, they are Federal Workers
Thanks W, helluv a job.
So if Al Qaeda was willing to spend, say $250,000 each to a few TSA agents, I just wonder how much contraband they could get aboard an airplane?
I feel so much safer already.
People want to take what someone else worked hard to get. That’s Obama’s class warfare.
I didn’t even have to look, but I knew Newark would be there.
I never check bags when I fly and I keep my eyes on the little trays of my stuff that go through the scanner. I can still be robbed but I do what I can to make it difficult
Well I don’t know if the TSA agents stole my undies that were in a zip locked bag - or the muzzies in Jordan...hard to tell the difference...
I used to love to fly, but between the groping, the stealing and having to put my cane through the scanner along with shoes, bag, coat, toiletries and everything else, flying sucks.
Sometime ago, there was a guy on tv — a former TSA big wig or something. He said that the TSA doesn’t provide any real security. Rather, it was created to make us FEEL safe. No logic, no practicality. It’s all about FEELINGS.
Well, I for one don’t feel safe. All I feel is aggravated.
I just left out of St. Louis and as you check your bag you pass it to a TSA baggage handler for the xray machine. It was a 60 lb bag because it had books in it. The only place to put a bag was on top of several other bags on a moving cart. I told the TSA guy that it was a “heavy” bag ... the scum bag was like ordering me to put the bag on top of the cart. I did not oblige his stupidity to throw my back out to accommodate his laziness.
I’m surprised that San Antonio isn’t on the list. Between the Mexicans and Holder’s chums, it’s a 5-finger festival.
We got ripped off on our way to Europe last year. My husband had a leather jacket stolen and my daughter had a bunch of costume jewelry ripped off. If you check your bags don’t pack any nice shoes or expensive ones like Uggs or designer shoes, they will get ripped off.
This year when we went back to Europe, I had to check my bags because of the length of the stay, but I took nothing expensive. I carry on when possible for sure.
Thanks W for this wonderful legacy.