LA GOP beat them back and now these lefties are upset.
1. Rules Chairman loses election
2. The next day, the State Party Chairman proclaims that old Rules Chairman back in to his position
3. The new Rules Chairman(elected by Paul supporters) objects, State Chairman orders him removed from the floor by police
4. Paul supporters make motion to elect new Party Chairman, succeed in voting in their guy
5. Old State Chairman refuses to leave position
6. Paul supporters turn around seats, begin their own convention
7. Old State Chairman orders police to remove Paul supporters and their elected Chairman
I really don’t see how Paul supporters were “disrupting” the convention, unless showing up and voting in person(where the ballots can’t be fixed) is disruptive.
This isn’t going to work out well for anyone.