Skip to comments.Serious Question: Why do so many people hate Israel??
Posted on 06/02/2010 12:05:35 PM PDT by i88schwartz
Seriously, I don't get it. I see so many anti-Israel and anti-Semitic posts on the internet. Why not love our only real ally in the middle east?
Sharia Law Lovers.
Because they are cowards. They are afraid of Muslims and think that if we just kill all the Jews the Muslims will leave them alone.
Because our oil masters hate Israel and we must toe their line. And check to see the hundreds of millions of dollars from the oil masters going into our institutions of “higher” learning such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and dozens of other prominent universities. Oil buys infuence.
The Liberal media is pushing the idea that it’s cool to hate Israel.
I blame Satan.
I’m not sure it’s that for the rank and file American....
It’s even deeper than that. The agenda of the Left and the agenda of the radical muslims is parallel. The enemy of my enemy is my friend............
Actually, if you know the history of the Left in regards to it’s hate for power game, you know why “so many people hate Israel” and the US. I call it the Muslim/Marxist axis.
The left hates Israel because of God. The left controls public education and most of the media airwaves.
Until I was about 15, I thought Israel was wrong (public education) until a wise older Conservative educated me.
They’re democratic, competent and anti-communist; that’s the kiss of death in today’s popular culture. (I’ve also speculated that it’s their biblical destiny.)
It’s not so much Israel that they hate, it’s that many people hate Jews. You may want to read Dennis Prager’s ‘Why The Jews,’ which explores the roots of antisemitism.
Because they are the chosen of the REAL God of the Universe. Because through them the Savior came.
It’s a game with Satan and, in the end, he’ll lose.
Brainwashing by the MSM, university ‘professors’.
CNN’s coverage of the Israeli interception of Turkish provocation flotillas has been disgusting.
Supposed Israel had decided to send aid to the Kurds? What would Turkey have done?
Because they hate the God of Israel first and formost.
this is purely anectdotal and obviously i am not a pro but this has been my take on Israel haters
1. Knee jerk liberalism blames the US for everything and Israel an extension of the US so therefore they get blamed for anything that happens in that region.
2. knee jerk liberals rally for the “little guy” at least in theory and see the Palestinians as victims of the “man” being Israel.
3. some people have ties to say Lebanon or Syria and therefore feel wronged by Israel for one thing or another.
4. Israel has made its share of mistakes including opening fire on a US naval ship (i think it was called the USS liberty but not sure)
5. basic anti-semitism.
now if you are looking at European Israel haters the reasons are a little more personal
1. they have a significant Arab/Muslim minority so they like to placate them
2. they are also on the liberal side so have a knee jerk reaction for the perceived “little guy”
3. they are a heck of a lot closer to the action so fear terror reprisals if they ally too close with Israel.
4. they have big oil contracts with Iran and again fear pissing them off
5. still some deep rooted anti-semitism in Europe
well those are my observations anyway
God’s Chosen People.
If Israel falls, we are next - and these anti-Israel people also hate us.
Jealousy, a small group of refugees came with nothing to live in a sandpit and turned it into a high technology center and garden. The surrounding Arab countries sitting on lakes of oil have still failed to create modern societies and when the oil is gone will sink back to their primitive former lives. Wouldn’t you be jealous?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.