Skip to comments.Palin finishes memoir, 'Going Rogue,' out Nov. 17
Posted on 09/28/2009 2:41:55 PM PDT by Al B.
NEW YORK Sarah Palin has finished her memoir just four months after the book deal was announced. Her publisher says the release date has been moved up from the spring to Nov. 17.
Harper publisher Jonathan Burnham says the former Alaska governor invested herself deeply and passionately in the project. He says the book contains fascinating detail.
The 400-page book is the first for Palin, who has been an object of fascination since Republican Sen. John McCain chose her as his running mate during his 2008 presidential bid. The book will be called "Going Rogue: An American Life."
A huge first printing of 1.5 million copies has been commissioned by Harper,...
(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...
Oh I hope this also means she’ll be hitting the talk radio circuit to promote it.
I’d better be getting this for Christmas! Better yet, Thanksgiving. The Friday after is always my day to myself to curl up with a good book! Yay!
That title is perfect.
I suppose Mr. Levin can hold down the #1 slot on the NYT Best Seller List till then...
WOW I did not expect this. I am SO getting this book! I LOVE THE NAME
Ha! I was just disappointed in reading the title (but I’m glad it’s coming out so soon):
1. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
2. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
3. A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
4. A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
5. An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
1. Vicious and solitary. Used of an animal, especially an elephant.
2. Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable: a rogue wave; a rogue tornado.
3. Operating outside normal or desirable controls: “How could a single rogue trader bring down an otherwise profitable and well-regarded institution?” (Saul Hansell).
v. rogued, rogu·ing, rogues
1. To defraud.
2. To remove (diseased or abnormal specimens) from a group of plants of the same variety.
To remove diseased or abnormal plants.
This is perfect! The book will be released right before the Holidays and the mid-terms. Which means it’ll be in the public conscious instead of drowned out by the elections. Can’t wait to pre-order this baby on Overstock!
I’ve got one coming out at the same time called ‘Going Commando’. It will be on the shelf, right next to Sarah’s book.
Pushed up the release date... hehehehe.... :-)
The first printing will sell out before a month has passed.
Dont for get to check out www.half.com for it too. Great place to get them new/used/eaten by a dog at a fair market value. You can pre-order it there too and set your price limit. FYI
I wonder if she did it alone? If so, she sure didn’t have the writer’s block obama had. I wonder how big her advance was. Could have been huge. Legal bills should be covered.
I'll take that...
She sure finished her first book a lot faster than Obama did. And I suspect with a lot less help.
So, this explains why she has not been seen out much in public. Good work, Sarah. We need you.
FYI...give one to your lib sister for Christmas. LOL.
Mine will be titled “Going Broke”, co-authored with 200+ million other Americans; it will be on the shelf right next to FUBO’s DOMF.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.