Skip to comments.NATO's "Final Solution" Blitzkrieg Against Kosovo's Serbs
Posted on 04/04/2008 12:32:56 PM PDT by Bokababe
INTERVIEW: Scott Taylor, Regarding a Secret Plan by the Western Alliance for Kosovo
NATO is preparing a "blitzkrieg."
During the next few weeks there will be an artificially provoked attack, bigger than March 17th, the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica will be closed, Serbian leaders arrested, the Serbs disarmed, the city handed over to the Albanians in the KPS, claims a well-known Canadian reporter, Scott Taylor, author of a number of books about the Balkans.
- "NATO is preparing a blitzkrieg on Kosovo which will enable them to tear down the Serbian resistance in the whole area, and as early as the next few weeks, will artificially provoke another attack bigger than March 17th's was. It will close the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica, arrest the Serbian leaders, disarm the Serbs and then hand over the city to the Albanians in the KPS. Since the border between Kosovo and Albania doesn't exist, after this plan the northern part of "Greater Albania" will definitely be secured. American and Albanian leaders have come to a "deal" that NATO secures new borders, and everything that I have seen in this in my most recent visit to Kosovo, proves that such an agreement -- about which we found out from secret UNMIK papers -- really exists", says Scott Taylor during his interview with Glas. Scott Taylor is a reporter from Canada who has followed the Kosovo crisis for years and who, based on more than twenty visits to the province, claims that nothing quite like this has happened before. "UNMIK and NATO know the truth about the suffering of the Serbs and the creation of a Greater Albania, but they intend to listen to the dictate of America", says Taylor and he adds:
- "This time I met a number of people in UNMIK who know the truth and who have evaluated the situation, who pass on their advice, but their suggestions are ignored. They know what really happened on March 17th and they were critical about it, and now they are seeing that a new plan exists, which will give rise to even more violence and they are impatient to let others know what is ahead maybe to soothe their own consciences. This is what they are saying
- "They were expelled, and the customs buildings were burned. Now they have come back, and the American and French troops are in place and preparing to close the customs borders. They intend to use UNIMIK's police with the consent of KFOR to arrest the Serbian leadership, so that the Serbs will be provoked. Their aim is a response, a reaction we can recall how it was the last time, but now they want to respond with more force. For this action they will use Polish and Ukrainian troops who will move in an aggressive military attack on Mitrovica. The goal is to eliminate the Serbian leadership, to elicit a provocation in order to pronounce "Martial Law" when they close the Serbian part of Mitrovica and disarm the Serbs while the borders are closed. And then, under those conditions, they will hand over Mitrovica to the KPS."
THE TAKEOVER PLAN
"The Galluci document (UNMIK's head for the Mitrovica sector) states that there are not even attempts to enable the return of the Serbian KPS police; that was an open and later forgotten issue. They know that the Serbs will fight against this and they want just that kind of provocation to give them the excuse to use additional force. But they came to this idea of using the Poles and Ukrainians because they have shown sympathy for the Serbs. If the Serbs fight back, which is the idea, then this will blacken the image of Serbs in the Ukraine and Poland. Therefore, they have come up with a plan which brings them rewards from every perspective and will leave the Serbs without leadership as well as undermine international support for Serbia", says Taylor.
Serbian Elections are going the way they want.
- "The elections are coming and Kosovo is an important question for all sides. If they close that question by closing the borders, deploy the Albanians and maintain KFOR reinforcements at customs, there is no Serbian politician who can win with a campaign of fighting against NATO. Serbs might be somewhat self-destructive, but not to that extent. That's why they want to finish this quickly. Going into the enclaves, one by one, is a long process. If they eliminate Mitrovica, the Serb enclaves are finished, because they will shrivel up and die."
- "In Kosovo the situation is such that nobody knows who is in charge. UNMIK is practically finished, it has no mission any more because its assignment is to enforce Resolution 1244, and that no longer exists. KFOR having entered with the task of protecting the UN and Resolution 1244 has converted into the protection force of an independent Kosovo. The German NATO soldier with whom I spoke, and who is in his third tour in Kosovo, says that NATO will securely remove itself from Kosovo only after a another ten years at a minimum, because there is still no progress. Eulex has the manpower, but wants the area cleaned up before it take over."
MAY ELECTIONS ARE KOSOVO ELECTIONS
- "The reason for these elections is that Kosovo should remain part of Serbia. The Americans know that if the Serbian electorate shows that nationalism is alive and well, taking away something from somebody will only make that person even more determined. Therefore, they are counting on the window they have from Election Day until June or September, that is, until a strong enough government has been formed to take over this action in the UN. They have the whole summer to take care of such a "cleansing action". Russia is an unknown quantity to them, because if she commits the same kind of act as at Pristina airport (in 1999), it could take them out of the equation. Even now we have countries that recognize, those who do not recognize and those that are undecided about Kosovo. That, to Americans, Germans and the British, is a problem because they are in the minority in a big world. The Muslim world has not accepted their entanglement in Kosovo, and next to every Kosovo flag is the American flag. How would the Arabs, who so hate the "great Satan," like the creation of this American satellite? Even the Albanians won't disassociate themselves from the U.S. -- on the hotel in the middle of Pristina is a replica of the Statue of Liberty.
The brain behind this operation is the same man who planned March 17th. The goal of that attack was to test the Serbs, in order to better plan strategy for the final takeover of Mitrovica and crushing of the Serbian struggle in the whole of Kosovo and Metohija."
- "Everyone now looks toward the battlefield of Mitrovica, what the Serbs can do, whether they will offer a fight and how far they will go, what are their chances? NATO-- that is, the Americans--lead the project, but Larry Wilson of UNMIK's police is the ringleader. He was an assistant then head of the operation, and now he is the "boss." Seventeenth of March was his plan, and now he's come up with a new one. To support my words, I have the Galluci document, which describes the old tactics of counting arms: you commit a small attack and you see where the guns are. Then you develop a plan. That is how they provoked the Serbs, tested them, and now they know how long it will take them to react, how many people they can get out into the streets, what they are prepared to do and then they know what to expect. But the attack is likely during the next few days or weeks."
Do you have evidence that UNMIK and NATO are actively and consciously creating a Greater Albania?
- "We hear about it, but every official in the world will cover his ears and say that he knows nothing about a Greater Albania. However, when you look around in Kosovo, you can see that every flag is Albanian. Very few represent Kosovo, and even then, next to them are much bigger Albanian ones. It is very clear what is going on and the Albanians, themselves, have never lied about their intentions, just as they now proclaim their plans for southern Serbia and Macedonia. Their leaders have made agreements with the Americans, and our sources have confirmed to us that Hashim Thaci, together with the regional leadership, including Alija Ahmatija in Macedonia, was convinced at a meeting with the Americans would give NATO a chance. That is how they came to agree that the Albanians should keep a low profile, and that NATO would take over control of the borders. Everything that I have now seen in Kosovo supports this story and the work that NATO has done as its part of the bargain."
Essentially, Mitrovica is the main test for the creation of a Greater Albania -- that is the fall of the whole province?
- "I hope that there won't be any fatalities, but there will certainly be a big attack, because they cannot throw the Serbs out of Mitrovica unless they conquer them. A big test is coming if Mitrovica falls, the enclaves fall with it.
That would then be the northern border of Kosovo, and the southern border would, in fact, no longer exist as such, because the way would already be opened to a Greater Albania?
- I have seen that the southern border (to Albania) does not exist, that it's completely open. I went down to the place where one should be able to see it (the border), but KFOR, who should be acting as border police behave like traffic conductors, just as one of them a German, joked, himself. He says that every vehicle goes through freely, and their only concern is to avoid traffic congestion. The roads are open wide, drugs pass through freely. We were in Albanian villages, in Korcus, for example, where we were unsuccessful in trying to find any kind of border limit. There is nothing, no line, no fence, nothing, just one German soldier who went to the place where there should be a border gestured in plain air where the border (Kosovo's border with Albania) should be."
The Creation of a Greater Albania
What did the Gorani (Slvic Muslims) say? Are they loyal citizen of the southernmost tip of Serbia or are they in the middle part of a Greater Albania? How does UNMIK treat them?
- "Yes, loyal to Serbia and they get their pensions from Belgrade, but it is obvious that Kosovo and Albania are one country. Albanians, from Albania mind you, not only steal their stock from Kosovo, cows, horses, and what is very significant, they freely cut forests. If Kosovo regarded Albania as an adjoining country, not the same country, they would protect their resources, but I saw for myself that the Albanians have no problem freely taking the Gorani's forests and in destroying the region. It tells me that this is Greater Albania. NATO knows what is happening and they said that they have vehicles that can go up hills where they can see those that steal well enough to see the color of their eyes. We could stop this, but nobody will that's what they told me. NATO, if it wanted, could but it cannot act independently of Kosovo's parliament -- that is, the Albanian leadership. Everybody knows there are no borders, but nobody will close them. We have the same information in secret documents we have received from our sources in UNMIK."
Are there Russian volunteers such as the Albanian media writes about? Are there Albanian "volunteers?" How do these fit into the plan for Mitrovica?
- "There are no Russian volunteers, but NATO needs provocations in order to create an attack and that is why on the Albanian side we have the coming together of "undesirables." In the past there were extremists on both sides, and I believe that the Albanian paramilitary formations were started in opposition to the enclaves should the Serbs in Mitrovica form a resistance. But I think that that would work against NATO's strategy and that the world would see through this if the media showed the truth. But NATO will renew its principle with which it succeeded on 17th of March when one Ukrainian died, and another 63 from NATO were injured. That was shown immediately, but the violence against Serbs was not shown. Even now the focus will stay on Mitrovica and on the Serbs who throw stones."
The international community has easily accepted what UNMIK and NATO did to the Serbs on the 17th of March. Will the same deceit succeed in the case of a larger attack?
- "That day they tested the world community. Attacking Serbs did not touch many hearts and the sympathy was entirely with the wounded NATO soldiers. They now know that they can do, and will do it again.
You say that NATO is in a hurry to seal the "blitzkrieg" on Mitrovica. If they run into unexpected problems, it could become prolonged? You, yourself, say that the Russians are inclined to spoil their plans.
- Well, Russia maintains the strong position that only 34 countries have recognized Kosovo, and the rest have not. The general meeting of the UN is in September, and if NATO doesn't succeed now with its plans, there is a chance for Serbia that the talks will resume about the partitioning of Kosovo. It could hurt the U.S. position if Serbia brings up a cooperative resolution and shows that she still pays pensions to people in Kosovo
I’ll second what you wrote.
I glad you recognize Serbia's sovereignty!
Do me a favor C_C.
That is, go back and read post #17 (which is a starting point). And, then think about the subsequent posts that follow. In your review, think about why the individuals responded in the manner that they did.
I hope I'm not asking too much.
“That is, go back and read post #17 (which is a starting point). “
I’ll say again, the story is either true, or it’s a serious crock of nonsense — dare I say, someone’s drunken fantasy?
Sorry, but you cannot escape your responsibility to tell the truth by claiming later that you somehow “prevented” a phantasm which you helped invent in the first place.
I think a reasonable person says to him(her)self: if this story were true, it would be huge news, and there would be lots of other reliable sources reporting “on the record” similar and related news.
Yes, I grant, the story my yet prove true — then I’ll owe you an apology.
But if it does not prove true, then you owe everyone an apology, for spreading propaganda and disinformation.
And you’ll need to stop doing that in the future.
Why start at #17?
Let’s go right to the beginning.
This joke article - and let’s be honest here, cuz that’s really all it is - comes from a hokey source site, is by an unknown author with the same name as a convicted Serbian war criminal, and introduces a story with no factual basis, just pure speculation. Yup, no bias here!! (/sarc)
Then most of the comments consist of nothing but insults against anyone who dares question the article’s truthfulness. And thus, we are forced to endure yet another one-sided negative-energy Balkan thread.
And this crap has been going on for a long time now - more Serbian propaganda from hateful websites, designed solely to spread fear and hysteria.
Why? Because the same bunch of frustrated whiners simply can’t accept the fact that Kosovo is now independent.
Guess what - Kosovo is here to stay, and Serbia is all alone now that it (mistakenly) decided to back Russia’s side. Grow up and deal with it, whiners.
(Sigh) and I'm shaking my head...I'll leave it at that.
"Drunken fantasy"? Where in the heck did you get that? Oh, yeah, the propaganda that "all Serbs are drunks". And who is "spreading propaganda"? Look in the mirror.
"Sorry, but you cannot escape your responsibility to tell the truth by claiming later that you somehow prevented a phantasm which you helped invent in the first place."
What are you talking about? I neither wrote to claimed to have written the article. And history is interactive, not static -- it changes with interventions. I'm not God and neither are you.
You are the one "spinning it" it here. I won't be bullied by you, nor should anyone else just because you ganged up with your little NY buddy and decide that you could artificially claim the title, "moderator".
"I think a reasonable person says to him(her)self: if this story were true, it would be huge news, and there would be lots of other reliable sources reporting on the record similar and related news.
Talk to yourself all you want. There are a variety of news sources printing some information that there is major trouble in the ranks of the Kosovo UN mission.Gallucci Quits. which also corroborates the existence of the "Gallucci document" that Scott Taylor talks about in this article and verifies Gallucci's position on the issue. Gallucci blamed UNMIK for the violence in Mitrovica, while UN Kosovo Police Chief Larry Wilson blamed Serbs -- and then proceeded to give gory and incendiary details about how the Ukrainian peacekeeper "bled to death" to every major news agency. That also verifies Wilson's position, as Scott Taylor described. But if you are too lazy to do the homework before spewing, there I just did it for you.
"Yes, I grant, the story my yet prove true then Ill owe you an apology."
You already do owe me an apology -- you've called me "a propagandist", when I am an American born and bred who has never set foot in Serbia, and have no connection them. If it matters, which it doesn't -- my ancestry is Montenegrin, not from Serbia -- and that ancestry has been here in the US for too long to matter. That gives me every right to have an opinion -- which you do not have to share.
"But if it does not prove true, then you owe everyone an apology, for spreading propaganda and disinformation.And youll need to stop doing that in the future. OK?"
Take your little, manipulative, narcissistic show and hit the road, "Brother". Your attempt at "cornering techniques" and using verbal brass knuckles under a greasy, velvet glove are nothing that we haven't seen before and I am not impressed.
You really are a moron.
Thank you, Gene. It was a pleasure talking with you.
Sorry, I certainly owe you a sincere and unconditional apology, and I will issue it to you on the day this attack takes place — any day now.
“”Drunken fantasy”? Where in the heck did you get that? Oh, yeah, the propaganda that “all Serbs are drunks”. “
Sorry, my mistake again. I thought you said the reporter was Canadian — no offense intended to Canadians!! I just thought maybe the Canadian reporter was spending too much time in his local Serb bar, and the Serb anti-freeze got to him... sorry.
But the bottom line is: is the story true or not?
If it's true, then I have mocked you grossly and unjustly.
But if it proves not true, then I suggest you examine your conscience before deciding to post similar stories in the future.
At least I’m not stupid enough to believe that Russia gives two shits about the Serbs. Kosovo is Serbia’s Jerusalem? Well Israel was important enough to France that France gave Israel nukes. Serbia just isn’t important enough to Russia to deserve a nuke. The Russians are too busy supplying enriched uranium to Iran. Supporting the Ayatollahs is more important to Russia than supporting their Serb “little brothers.” Only a sucker would think that Putin will stand up for the Serbs any more than the man who appointed him to office, Boris Yeltsin. In fact, Yeltsin did more to help the Serbs. At least Yeltsin sent troops to Kosovo. Putin hasn’t lifted a finger!
For the sake of disclosure, Scott Taylor receives money from Serbian groups in the USA and Canada where he does speaking tours from time to time, just like former Canadian general Lewis MacKenzie.
Poor sweet CC simply cannot believe that narco terrorists who work closely with Bin Laden could ever murder Infidels.
I heard your favourite movie ever is Rambo 3. Is that true?
Poor TGJ supports terror groups who work with Bin Laden.
That position was all a bit of a wheeze when the Mujahideen were only targeting Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs or Kosovo Serbs, Jews, Gorani, Turks and loyalist Albanians.
9 11 must have been a bitch. Those naughty Mujahideen obviously hadn't read the script had they.
All the unconditional support people like you had given them and then they landscape downtown NY without so much as a by-your-leave.
YES,You really are a moron!
And YOU are a moron #2!
What miserable pathetic losers you are.
A look at Ramush Haradinaj's - Smajl- and Balaj's -Toger- record shows a distinct penchant for simply killing anything that gets in their way.
Haradinaj's kingdom - Dukagjin Zone- was a place he ruled with an iron fist. His control went into such trivial minute as the harvesting of crops. He gave his number two guy, Toger, free reign and the "Black Eagles" would murder any and all who were even suspected of not following the KLA way.
When, in 97, the KLA published "Every collaborator whom in this form or that causes harm to the Albanian nation is to suffer", it was no idle threat. Loyalist Albanians were tortured to death for the crime of being good neighbours to local Serbs. Genitals were cut off, victims were wrapped up in barbed wire, and then an execution along a stretch of the Lake Radonjic canal, near Haradinaj's home in Gllogjan.
The KLA would ethnically cleanse the entire non ethnic Albanian population at the drop of a hat. Or should that be, "at the drop of a towel".
Cudos for Scott Taylor's report that highlights this. NATO couldn't give a kcuf mind, but so what's new.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.