Skip to comments.Q Anon: (5/15/18) FRiendly Freeper Collaboration
Posted on 05/15/2018 12:33:26 PM PDT by ransomnoteEdited on 05/15/2018 4:37:56 PM PDT by Sidebar Moderator. [history]
click here to read article
Well-suited indeed. That was my first thought seeing his picture.
NIGEL! We are blessed in our age to see such brave men and women when the evil is rising so blatantly, so arrogantly.
If Sean can call Trump anytime, it makes sense the others would be in the loop too!
I’m wondering what Dan Bongino will post this evening on Youtube. I think it will be show #320 or 321.
Is Hannity still bashing Sessions? The day he admits he was wrong or admits intentional diversion, or was used for that purpose.
No, just for less than 10 minutes...
Todays revisions and additions:
- Abraham Lincoln: (#1373) 16th President of the United States who shepherded the nation through the Civil War. He stated We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who would pervert the Constitution.
. . .
- Familia: (#1376) Officer Miosotis Familia was a 48 year old New York Police Officer killed by single gun shot to the head through a closed window while sitting in an R.V.-style police command vehicle on July 5, 2017. Posthumously promoted to Detective, she was allegedly killed by a mentally ill, police hating Alexander Bonds, who had stated on Facebook he would not back down in any encounter with police on the streets. Bonds himself was killed when he pointed his .38 special revolver at two police officers who had chased him down.
. . .
- Pickle: (#1359) Several possible meaning:
. . .
- The secondary Dictionary definition is: . . . a difficult or messy situation with no obvious solution.
- In Baseball, a pickle most likely derives from the second dictionary definition of "pickle" in that it refers to a runner stuck between bases while two opposing team players are tossing the ball back and forth so that he can never safely reach a base. I.e. hes in a pickle. (Thanks to FreeQ pocketdoor)
- Military command of "PICKLE!" is used mostly by fighter and bomber aircrew when all the firing and aiming parameters are met for releasing a bomb or firing a rocket/missile and the weapons release point is optimal, the verbal command "PICKLE!" is issues, meaning release/fire ordnance RIGHT NOW! (Thanks to FreeQ Gritty).
- The 'Pickle' button is what you push to release a bomb. Likely related to the previous definition This one comes from WWIIas in being accurate enough to drop a bomb into a pickle barrelpickle in Q's reference could be dropping a bomb. (Thank FreeQ eldoradude).
- The CIA has been nicknamed the Pickle Factory since at least 1963, when that name was cited in print. The CIAs intelligence briefings sent to the president were called pickles, derived from the acronym "PICL", which stood for "President's Intelligence Check List," (pronounced "pickle"), which was developed for President Kennedy in June 1961. Since these were prepared largely by the CIA, the joking appellation "The Pickle Factory" was soon coined for their source. In 1965, the PICL was replaced by the Presidents Daily Briefing (PDB), a much duller acronym, but the "Pickle Factory" stuck for a few years in the press. (Thanks to FreeQ Steven W.).(See CIA)
- German-American Christmas Pickle tradition is to hide a glass pickle ornament somewhere on the Christmas tree. First child to find the pickle on the tree Christmas morning gets either an extra Santa present or good luck all year, depending on family tradition. Said to originate from a Bavarian-born Civil War Private John C. Lower had enlisted in the 103rd Pennsylvania Infantry, but was captured in April 1864 and taken to the infamous Andersonville prison camp. As the story is told, on Christmas Eve he begged a guard for for food while starving. The guard provided a pickle, which Lower later credited for saving his life. After returning to his family, he began a tradition of hiding a pickle on their Christmas tree each year. (Thank to my German-American girlfriend Kathy).
- Pickle, on a humorous note, is Swordmakers six year old granddaughters nickname.
- Richard Donoghue: (#1372) Richard Donoghue is Attorney General Sessions choice to replace fired Preet Bharara as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. He comes out of the Long Island U.S. District office where he had worked as a Criminal Division prosecutor specializing in prosecuting gang activity, specifically MS-13 members, since the early 2000s. He is the New York City Bar Associations prestigious Stimson Medal winner in 2007 for prosecuting dozens of MS-13 gang members on Long Island. He received bi-partisan support for his previous position. Prior to his appointment to the Long Island position, Donoghue had been Chief Litigator for CA Technologies, formerly known as Computer Associates International, Inc. and CA, Inc., which is an American multinational publicly held corporation headquartered in New York City. It ranks as one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. (See Cohen, DOJ, Preet Bharara, Sessions)
. . .
- SIGLE: (#1358) Spotted as an assumed misspelling in Q drop #1358 We fight every sigle day on behalf of you, the people who put us here, (emphasis added) it appears that Qs admonition that spelling counts is true. So far FreeQs have identified two possibilities:
SIGLE could be the System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe which was established in 1980 to disseminate information to government agencies between the participating nations. Ostensibly SIGLE data is available to others as well. Although supposed Governmental funding of SIGLE ceased in 1985, a new network for the acquisition, identification and dissemination of grey literature was formed called European Association for Grey Literature Exploitation or EAGLE, which became the producer of the SIGLE database. Input to the database ended in 2005 when the EAGLE General Assembly decided to the liquidate the network. However, in 2007, together with the last EAGLE operating agent, FIZ Karlsruhe, integrated the SIGLE records into a new open access database called OpenSIGLE hosted by the French STI centre Institut de l'information scientifique et technique at the French National Center for Scientific Research (INIST-CNRS). Cataloguing rules and classification scheme were adopted from the International Nuclear Information System (INIS) database produced by the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency). (Thanks to FreeQ Melian) (See Eagle).
- CMS Hasche Sigle: the first international Company to open in Iran after Obama lifted sanction following the non-signing of the non-nuclear pact. The company, headquartered in Berlin, is a partnership of lawyers and international tax advisers. In the firm are a total of around 1,200 employees at eight locations in Germany (Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich, Stuttgart) and six offices abroad (Brussels, Hong Kong, Moscow, Beijing, Shanghai and Tehran). Work in Germany employs 560 professionals (FTE) for CMS Hasche Sigle, of which 200 are partners and 360 associates. (Thanks to FreeQ Generally). (See Iran)
Hannity is a tool but still fun to watch.
Don’t have any idea if this is true (above)
Yes. /patriotsfight/ is a Q space, what appears and disappears there is in Q's hands.
Why is for people to spend time speculating on. If the reason was important, Q is apt to explain, IMO.
The Leadership Conference
Shameful: The Senate just confirmed 6th Circuit nominee John Nalbandian a partisan and ideological lawyer whose sustained loyalty to ultra conservative interest groups demonstrates that he is not fit to be an impartial federal judge. #courtsmatter
It’s easy to explain really.
The firetruck was a federal one hence the Q on the side. They have to have clearance to be on that tarmac. It was pulled because it was a Getty image and they do not like people using their stuff without approval
The other image was an example of a click bait site using Q to try to make a buck. No sense leaving it up for more than an hour and driving more traffic to them.
See simple is sometimes right, RIGHT?
You should post that Rudy letter on this new thread. Thanks.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.