Skip to comments.The "I Can't Take It Anymore" Thread
Posted on 09/26/2016 6:26:47 PM PDT by backwoods-engineer
Let's hear it from people who can't take the Clinton/Trump debate any more. I turned it off after 26 minutes.
This wasn’t about preparation, the moderator refused to deal with the real issues.
Sure seems like she’s getting much more ‘talk’ time than he is. And, seems he’s too much on defense. Agree, he’s falling into her traps.
God help us.
Yeah, she is no longer smiling and is now looking angry and tired.
We’re screwed. The whole thing was rigged against Trump and the she-devil pulled it off. Time to prepare for CWII.
Nothing's changed after this. No votes will move either way. I'm still voting for Trump on the strength of him not being Hillary. Little enthusiasm for it.
Good, sic semper tyrannis!
There are other threads here on FR where the kook aid drinkers think he is doing fine.
But, I recall feeling this way every time GWB debated as well.
Call it a night. 5am comes earlier and earlier as I get older.
There is no way she will give him a second bite of the Apple..It will be her daughter,Billy boy ,someone is going to have a terrible accident or become terribly sick,close to dying and she will cancel....
Trump should have said "Hillary, why did your foundation only channel 5 percent as aid, where did the other 95 percent of the money go? By the way, how did you and Bill get so rich with hundreds of millions? You didn't build anything."
I’m hanging in there but having chest pains in doing so. She’s so smug, so “I’m the smartest person in the world” attitude. I think Donald is trying to keep it together and look “presidental”........whatever in the hell that means but I’ll soldier on till the bitter end for my fellow freepers and my country..........;)
“Cant watch it from the start. Ill see the highlights (or lowlights) later.”
I’m with you, can’t stand to listen to hillary’s voice and lies from not only her, but the MSM. Guess I will have to trade my remote for a new one...got to get it in shape for an almost constant “mute”.
Do you seriously think these debates make or break the election? I don’t think so. It is about optics and personality more than what was said. Honest people will see the rigged debate and wonder why Hillary had to have it so.
Think Trump was too much on defense. He should throw attacks back to her. Hasn’t mentioned Benghazi. Also, seems she’s getting more time.
Me too. I guess I’m not seeing this as boring as many others are. Appears to me, Trump is taking this debate fairly easily.He destroyed her on the economy and terrorism....IMO!
What debate are you watching? Trump is being himself in the moment. His answers aren’t canned.
You guys are a bunch of drama queens!
Maybe he is holding back punches for another debate? Who knows?
How did that election turn out?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.