Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Nouveau riche hillbillies [Citing A Few Of Clinton's Accomplishments]
World Net Daily ^ | Linda Bowles

Posted on 01/01/2002 4:26:35 PM PST by CometBaby

This year, instead of selfishly making New Year's resolutions for myself, I have decided to offer assistance to other people who need help and have asked for it. Frankly, due to my year-in and year-out diligence in pursuit of personal excellence, I have just about run out of significant shortcomings. This is not to say that I am perfect; this is to say that I am close enough to skip a year in the interest of helping other people.

As luck would have it, Bill Clinton has cried out for help. Recently, he assembled a group of people, including various members of his former staff, assorted political hacks, political toadies, groupies, for-hire character assassins and criminal lawyers. He asked them to cite his accomplishments and remind the people what he had done for the country.

Although not asked specifically to participate, I feel an obligation to respond to the request of the former president by citing a few of his accomplishments, and giving credit where credit is due by reminding the people what he has done to the country.

The Little Rock wrecking crew left festering situations and unattended issues strewn all over the globe. Like nouveau riche hillbillies, they wasted the resources they inherited and made a mess of the White House, stealing some of its treasures on the way out.

Clinton talked about education but did nothing about improving it other than stuff money into the pockets of the education unions. Clinton misused the men and women in the military, leaving them bereft of resources, overextended and discouraged. He prattled on about the fiscal illness of Social Security and Medicare, but never offered a remedy. He invited an energy crisis by ignoring its looming presence while pandering to wacky American greenies. He disregarded clear signals that a sagging economy required help and handed his successor an impending recession. He undercut the moral standards of the nation by modeling a contempt for decency. He undermined the law by skirting its intent and corrupting the processes of the Justice Department itself. On his last day in office he issued 140 pardons to murderers, his brother, drug dealers, terrorists, big-money political contributors and friends of the family.

During a scandal-drenched eight years, it was credibly charged or proven that this president had sexual relations on government property and during working hours with a young White House intern, groped a female visitor in the Oval Office, paid his way out of a pants-dropping charge, was credibly accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick, organized a White House hit team to assassinate the reputation of his accusers, took money from Chinese communist donors, solicited political donations while on government property, entertained known criminals, drug dealers and arms smugglers at private White House gatherings, hid subpoenaed documents in the living quarters of the White House, rented out the Lincoln bedroom, sold seats on Air Force One, violated the War Powers Act, bombed an aspirin factory in Sudan, used the IRS and the FBI to attack political enemies, used taxpayer-paid lawyers and aides to defend himself against charges of sexual misconduct, lied under oath, lied when not under oath, shredded documents, suborned perjury, tampered with witnesses, and obstructed justice.

A number of Clinton's actions were so unique as to warrant special mention. U.S. federal Judge Susan Webber Wright found Bill Clinton in civil contempt for lying under oath and obstructing justice and fined him $90,000. He was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives. The Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct disbarred him for five years and fined him $25,000. The Supreme Court of the United States barred Clinton from practicing law before the high court.

Bill Clinton never uttered a word of regret for the 19 innocent babies and children who were burned to death at Waco. He used the power of his office to protect the right of abortionists to kill healthy babies seconds and inches from birth. He used brute force and automatic weapons to force a helpless child, Elian Gonzales, to return to a prison island called Cuba, while openly condoning a massive invasion by hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants.

Clinton masterfully practiced the sick politics of personal self-destruction. He bartered away his mind to the educational unions, his heart to the homosexual lobby, his conscience to radical feminists, his country to the Lippo Group, and his legacy to his loins.

In the interest of a fair and balanced presentation, I offer these words for the edification of President George W. Bush: Dear W: You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

God bless America!

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Isn't it amazing how quickly his Rat Pack is able to get the spin out there? This is a determined effort by the Clinton's to save his legacy from the truth. It has to be stopped BY the truth!!!
1 posted on 01/01/2002 4:26:35 PM PST by CometBaby (comet@ircpolitics.org)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: CometBaby
Hmm, you mean that he didn't solve all of the earth's, the country's or his own problems? Funny, that's not what the major print/TV media told me...he was the best president of all time, they said. They said that his enemies made up all those stories, but nobody wants to believe them.

Linda Bowles is a great writer, and this article absolutely nails Boy Clinton's proclivities and political deviosity to the floor of reality.

Thanks for posting it!

2 posted on 01/01/2002 4:48:12 PM PST by RandyRep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: RandyRep
Well, now he has become the absolutely BEST host ever known to the world. And for starters, he's rented out the Chappaqua mansion for just $10 per night to a Mister Osama Bin Smith, all services provided with made service by a Miss Lewinsky.
3 posted on 01/01/2002 5:10:22 PM PST by Chu Gary
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I'm tempted to say I wish she had written what she really thinks. :o)

This is a great article and one I will save because if there is anything missing from her list I don't know what it would be.

Jen

4 posted on 01/01/2002 5:16:37 PM PST by IVote2

To: Chu Gary
all services provided with made service by a Miss Lewinsky.

"made" service or "maid" service? Maybe you meant to say that he "made" the "maid." As in, tali-whacked a nice, sweet young housekeeper.

5 posted on 01/01/2002 5:35:16 PM PST by Cobra64
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

bump
6 posted on 01/01/2002 8:18:54 PM PST by GOPJ

To: IVote2
.... if there is anything missing from her list I don't know what it would be.

How about he personally ignored overwhelming evidence of the hand of Osama bin Laden behind the terrorists attacks on U.S. property and citizens, purposely distorted the investigations of the OKC bombing and the TWA 800 downing and hid evidence of terrorists involvement, turned down the opportunity to take bin Laden into custody, and basically set the stage for 9-11?

7 posted on 01/01/2002 10:23:08 PM PST by Mind-numbed Robot
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: Mind-numbed Robot
OOPS! You're right. How soon my memory has flown away!

BTTT

8 posted on 01/02/2002 1:29:00 PM PST by IVote2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

bump
9 posted on 01/02/2002 6:12:44 PM PST by GOPJ

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson