Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Why the warning?
Fox News/ Carol Cameron | original post by Deb,

Posted on 10/12/2001 3:30:36 AM PDT by LUVYA DUBYA 2000

News/Current Events Source: Fox News Channel Published: 10/11/01 Author: Carl cameron and Linda Vester Posted on 10/11/01 8:00 PM Pacific by dep Just broadcast: Carl Cameron has obtained intercepted communications from among terrorist cells.
These indicated that just before the September attack, terrorists were arguing whether to bring Osama in on an attack they had planned in Europe, one arguing that Osama was busy with something else, much, much bigger. He also cited a communique in which there was discussion of huge caches of "unimaginable" weapons in the caves near Kandahar, which the money men came to see as part of learning Osama's plans -- that they hated America. Many of the weapons, according to the intercepted communication, came from China. Cameron reported that the terrorists in the exchange have been arrested, one just yesterday. Linda Vester said that they had not broadcast the entire series of communiques they had received. White as a sheet and truly frightened, she said mentioned poison attacks following an attack on Afghanistan, "well, poison and a number of other weapons." Vester has been round the block and doesn't rattle easily, and she sounded absolutely terrified. dep

TOPICS: Foreign Affairs; Front Page News; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-54 next last
I just saw this report rebroadcast and thought it was worth a 2nd look because a key point was left out. Many missed it the 1st time
1 posted on 10/12/2001 3:30:36 AM PDT by LUVYA DUBYA 2000
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: LUVYA DUBYA 2000
The new info is that these terrorists in reference to the weapons said they were provided by Chinese Business men who hated Americans more than they (terrorists) Do. That these Chinese Business man had been to the us to study the missals!

This is chilling when you think about the Clinton security issues!

2 posted on 10/12/2001 3:37:32 AM PDT by LUVYA DUBYA 2000
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I believe the Chinese had a direct hand in the attacks of 9/11. We are going to have to fight the Chinese, and SOON!
3 posted on 10/12/2001 3:44:10 AM PDT by NoControllingLegalAuthority
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I will state the obvious...Pick a group of Arabs...Any group...Follow them...Stick close to them for a few days...Go where they go...You will be safe...
4 posted on 10/12/2001 4:00:42 AM PDT by Iscool

Many of the weapons, according to the intercepted communication, came from China.

If this is proven true, China won't have to worry about overpopulation for much longer.

5 posted on 10/12/2001 4:01:29 AM PDT by RandallFlagg

FYI--

"ChinaGate Fer Dummies"

"Has that clinton "legacy" made you feel safer yet?"

6 posted on 10/12/2001 4:04:59 AM PDT by backhoe

"This is chilling when you think about the Clinton security issues! "

You got that right! Clintoon was the first American President owned and operated by the Chicoms. Let history record that he was traitor to his country.

7 posted on 10/12/2001 4:06:36 AM PDT by Movemout

To: RandallFlagg
Many of the weapons, according to the intercepted communication, came from China. If this is proven true, China won't have to worry about overpopulation for much longer

Well suppose the weapons came from Islamic extremists in Western China who stole them from the Chinese military?

China these days has many factions, far greater than the U.S.

But to give you a little focus--is Berkeley, California the same as Dallas, Texas?

Got it?
8 posted on 10/12/2001 4:10:10 AM PDT by cgbg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Was told more than 30 years ago that China had been mapped inch by inch by a . . . [unique platform] . . . a version of which could also carry nukes to any spot on the globe INSTANTANEOUSLY.

The main source of such said also that Mainland China was so huge and the population so spread out--even considering the masses in the cities--that nukes would not render her necessarily defeated.

The Chinese themselves could readily sacrifice 100's of millions of people and consider it a relief . . . perhaps after the resevoirs and rivers of blood had dried up. Mao sacrificed more than 30 million and didn't blink an eye. the leaders sacrificed their own sons and daughters and grandsons and grandaughters at Tienanmen and didn't bat an eye.

One source trying to train Taiwan troops in operation of various missile defense systems claimed that the Mainland was worse in capabilities and couldn't even remotely hope to succeed in taking Taiwan much less in invading the U.S.

On the latter, I beg to differ. They are not necessarily rational at some point. This is a pride issue. . . among other things.

Besides, Bimbo Crusher has greased the skids, red carpeted the way and offered about every incentive and assistence he could have toward their invasion of the U.S.

Assume various terrorist attacks. Assume various natural disasters. Assume a prolonged economic collapse. . . all reasonably plausible at some point. . . the Chinese could easily feel, with Russia, that the U.S. was ready for the picking.

I believe that the ONLY hope against such is concerted prayer NOW. How much such a scenario can be delayed and moderated I don't know. But I suspect a LOT. . . . but not by bombs and men in uniform . . . by humility, repentance, contrition before God AND fierceness to the terrorists.

9 posted on 10/12/2001 4:16:56 AM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

It should be reiterated by our government:

Use of "unimaginable weapons" against us = unimaginable nuclear response.

10 posted on 10/12/2001 4:19:02 AM PDT by Ol' Sox

I am no biblical scholar but many on this forum are so help me out here. Some place in the Bible it says "No weapon fishpond against them shell stand! We should all pray hard and ask for this specific promise!
11 posted on 10/12/2001 4:35:32 AM PDT by BellStar

To: Quix
China's coasts are the only areas where they are vulnerable. The people living inland are still without the amenities of the 19th. century.
12 posted on 10/12/2001 4:36:51 AM PDT by OldFriend
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

L-D-2, please, always link to the original post. ...FRegards
13 posted on 10/12/2001 4:38:11 AM PDT by gonzo

To: BellStar
NEVER TRUST YOU SPELL CHECKER!!!!! fishpond should be(fashioned!)
14 posted on 10/12/2001 4:38:31 AM PDT by BellStar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Agreed. If China was involved with 9-11, and IF America seeks retaliation, it will be a long, mighty battle indeed.

But, I will gladly give my life to keep my Son secure in the greatest country on Earth.

Lancaster Ian (Little Flagg) Will Survive.

15 posted on 10/12/2001 4:47:58 AM PDT by RandallFlagg

Please pardon the post, but I'm a PROUD PAPA!
16 posted on 10/12/2001 4:49:24 AM PDT by RandallFlagg

That these Chinese Business man had been to the us to study the missals!

Can I assume since only Christians use missals, that the implication is that these Chinese business men were planning to convert?

17 posted on 10/12/2001 5:05:06 AM PDT by Publius6961

Fine looking little man. Buy him a BB gun in about five years. Teach him well. Buy him a .22 at age ten. A 12ga at 15.

General ages. His maturity may vary.

18 posted on 10/12/2001 5:13:02 AM PDT by packrat01
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: Publius6961

"...White as a sheet and truly frightened, she said mentioned poison attacks following an attack on Afghanistan, "well, poison and a number of other weapons." Vester has been round the block and doesn't rattle easily, and she sounded absolutely terrified...."

19 posted on 10/12/2001 5:13:52 AM PDT by vannrox
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

"The main source of such said also that Mainland China was so huge and the population so spread out--even considering the masses in the cities--that nukes would not render her necessarily defeated."

China's population density is very high. It is a fairly large country, though much of the land is desert. If you hit from the Yellow River east, you'd finish China. I should say that once again, just because some nuts in China may have had something to do with the attack doesn't mean that the Chinese government is involved...

20 posted on 10/12/2001 5:14:19 AM PDT by cactmh

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-54 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson