Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

TERRY MCAULIFFE - DNC CHAIRMAN - WAS KEY DEFENDENT IN LORAL SHAREHOLDERS CASE ie. CHINAGATE - #14
Judicial Watch ^ | 7/23/99 | Larry Klayman

Posted on 09/13/2001 6:42:56 PM PDT by ChaseR

As of this past July 9th, 2001, Meng vs Schwartz - 98cv2859 Judge Lamberth denied a motion to alter judgement, denied a motion to amend judgement and denied a motion for relief of judgement in the Loral Shareholders case. - As of today, July 19, 2001, I'm starting this Loral Shareholders 'Discussion' Thread to make sure this Loral case stays in the spotlight (Latest Posts) for discussion purposes and for all future FR.com posters and lurkers to easily find.
I'm highlighting one of the key defendents, Terrance McAuliffe - because he is now Chairman of the DNC. Yesterday, on MSNBC Hardball, one of their guests was McAuliffe and just before he went off the air -he quickly made sure every viewer heard - that it was the Republicans who did not allow Campaign Finance Reform to make it to the Floor for a vote. But, who was the man who was a key defendent in this Loral Shareholders aiding and abetting espionage case?? TERRANCE McAULIFFE! And which party readily accepted 1.4 million in cash from Bernard Schwartz, the head of Loral? The DEMOCRAT PARTY! And which President allowed Johnny Chung, John Huang and Charlie Trie into the White House with hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Communist Chinese Army?? President Willaim Jefferson Clinton!

So, let's not delay. Let's not let McAuliffe and the DNC get away with fooling the public about - who took/takes the cash!

(I appeal to everyone to post and/or bump these informative threads as often as you can.)

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 221-225 next last
While all of us are deeply concerned and so saddened with this past weeks attack on our nation (and rightly so!)- and the tragedy of all of the death and destruction, and the fact that our country is now about to go to war - we still must remember that the statute of limitations on Terrance McAuliffe runs out at the end of this year.
1 posted on 09/13/2001 6:42:56 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Snow Bunny, Landru, Mudboy Slim, goldilucky, KLT, Ragtime Cowgirl, ALOHA RONNIE, LarryLied
If JW.org site is at anytime down, the Loral Shareholders case can be found HERE!
2 posted on 09/13/2001 6:44:20 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: ChaseR
Come on, being a member of the DNC, he's above the law!
3 posted on 09/13/2001 6:47:01 PM PDT by Joee

To: backhoe, stand watie, Bigg Red, abigail2, Doug from Upland, foreshadowed at waco, summer, dwbh, Irma
Thread #13
Thread #12
Thread #11

LINK to Thread #10. [Thread #10 contains the list of links to threads - #1 -9]

4 posted on 09/13/2001 6:49:39 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: all
bttt
5 posted on 09/13/2001 6:55:56 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: Joee, cbkaty, Notin04
"....he's above the law"

the Dems think so...

6 posted on 09/13/2001 7:05:43 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: ***** THE DNC HAS NOW CHOSEN A CRIMINAL AS THEIR CHAIRMAN!!*****
bttt
7 posted on 09/13/2001 7:09:35 PM PDT by ChaseR

To: Joee
"...being a member of the DNC, he's above the law!"

The Times They Are A'Changin', my Friend!! 9/11/01 was the Beginning of the End of Terry McAuliffe's--and Bill Clinton's--status as a Free Man, just you watch!!

The Sheeple must be awakened from their BLIND IGNORANCE!!!

FReegards...MUD

10 posted on 09/13/2001 9:28:49 PM PDT by Mudboy Slim
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Ragtime Cowgirl
"Larry attacked our President today."

Could you bump me to said thread, mi amigo?

FReegards...MUD

11 posted on 09/13/2001 9:30:28 PM PDT by Mudboy Slim
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

"...but Larry attacked our President today."

Yea. That profoundly irked me, too.

Be that as it may, the events of the past week are going to cause these matters to fade away just as Conned-It will skate now for sure.

There's simply no overshadowing what's happened.
Maybe in the future, they'll learn of a direct link between Clink's tenure & these terrorists...but even then I dunno.

Hillary pardoned terrorists & our damnedable Lamestream hasn't brought that up once.

Now, get out your water-saddle Cowgirl & cinch it down reeeeeal tight to your jetski. Y'hear? {g}

12 posted on 09/13/2001 9:43:18 PM PDT by Landru

ok! thank you.
13 posted on 09/13/2001 9:45:59 PM PDT by goldilucky
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I am going to throw up ......Peter Jennings has Hillary on right now and they just finished showing barf alert commie Bill Clinton telling what this country should do.

GOD HELP ME I AM GOING CRAZY HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 posted on 09/13/2001 10:52:32 PM PDT by Snow Bunny

Bttt^ for AM lurkers.....

Read my "Public Email" and think about it, very carefully....

15 posted on 09/14/2001 3:44:01 AM PDT by backhoe (Has that clinton "legacy" made you feel *safer* yet? ? ?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

"I am sorry to be saying this to you after all your efforts, but Larry attacked our President today."

Yes, I read that yesterday. Yesterday was a bigtime workday for me - had to replenish my acct. I had stayed home since Tuesday morning. So yesterday, I posted in only one or two articles. (I won't be posting in that Klayman thread, but this doesn't mean I condone Klayman's actions) Yeah, I saw the thread on JW, but what you and everyone must realize is, is that these threads need to and will continue. As we have all read-in the previous threads, #1 - current...there is an abundance of criminal evidence that many posters have compiled/the Loral case is just the tip of the iceberg on filthy bastard McAuliffe. BTTT!

These threads will continue, unabated.

16 posted on 09/14/2001 5:47:27 AM PDT by ChaseR

To: Ragtime Cowgirl, Snow Bunny, Mudboy Slim, Landru, goldilucky, backhoe, KLT, ALOHA RONNIE, LarryLied
"These threads will continue, unabated."

If fact, I'll be doubling my particular efforts here - and hopefully posting TWICE as many bumps as I did over the course of the past two months. Look for more lunch hour bumps from me. Look for more early morning bumps from me. Look for more weekend bumps from me.(remember, every time these threads are bumped to the top, it creates the possibility that more new folks will find them. So... These threads will continue, unabated.

17 posted on 09/14/2001 5:55:03 AM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: Mudboy Slim VERY CORRECTLY STATES: "The Sheeple must be awakened from their BLIND IGNORANCE!!!" BTTT
"The Sheeple must be awakened from their BLIND IGNORANCE!!!

18 posted on 09/14/2001 6:01:16 AM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: Landru, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!! - I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE - WHATSOEVER!!!!
"Be that as it may, the events of the past week are going to cause these matters to fade away

(Landru, I very politely say:
Incorrect! Even if I have to be the lone poster bumping these bastard McAuliffe CRIMINAL threads....that's fine with me.
Lan...watch for yourself ie I'll be increasing my efforts here twofold. Perhaps, threefold. From now till the end of this year - for the next 105 days - till midnight on New Years Eve - I'll not be going to any theaters - I'll not be going to any sporting events - I'll not be watching any shows on t.v. - I'll not be outside languishing around - I'll not be doing any yardwork whatsoever- I'll not be relaxing - I'll not be doing any honeydos - I'll not be doing any errands for the kids, they can walk/exercise will be good for them for the next few months - I'll not be going to the grocery store or hardware store lines - I'll not be going to the car wash-it can remain filthy - I'll not be on the telephone - I'll not be going to any friends house to laze around - I'll not be sleeping late on weekends - if fact, I'll be starting my bumps to these threads an hour earlier - before I take my two children to school - I'll not be going to the zone to play any spade games/chess games - I'll not be going to any relatives homes during Thanksgiving - I'll not be leaving for any Chanukah or Christmas events with relatives -
I'll not be going anywhere - for anything, whatsoever.
(I'll have to put in some work hours to keep the electricity on and put some bread on the table- but nothing else will interfere with my posts and bumps to these McAuliffe threads! No my good friend Landru, nothing is going to fade away - not till after Dec 31, 01.
BTTT!

19 posted on 09/14/2001 6:31:45 AM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: backhoe
"Read my "Public Email" and think about it, very carefully...."

Where are these "public emails"....??

20 posted on 09/14/2001 6:45:59 AM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 221-225 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson