Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

* * POST YOUR CONDOLENCES TO THE VICTIMS, FRIENDS AND FAMILIES OF THE ATTACK ON AMERICA 09/11/01**

Posted on 09/12/2001 6:39:09 AM PDT by RedBloodedAmerican

Lets have this be where we show our support

TOPICS: Announcements; Breaking News; Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:
Your loved ones will not have died, been hurt or injured in vain.
That they came under attack as an act of aggression against our freedom makes them patriots.
You are in my prayers.
1 posted on 09/12/2001 6:39:09 AM PDT by RedBloodedAmerican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: RedBloodedAmerican
One preachers response.
2 posted on 09/12/2001 6:46:08 AM PDT by Alas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: RedBloodedAmerican, American Families and Friends
Amen,...........More Grace and Mercy and Holy Spirit Comfort,............In Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.
3 posted on 09/12/2001 6:52:07 AM PDT by maestro

To: Alas
I didn't see much in the way of condolences in that miltitia man's screed. Why did you put that link here?
4 posted on 09/12/2001 6:53:14 AM PDT by HalfIrish
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Alas
From a partial list of those killed in Tuesday's attacks September 12, 2001 Posted: 4:23 AM EDT (0823 GMT)

World Trade Center: -- Rev. Michael Judge, New York Fire Department chaplain.

Please say a prayer for Mike and the other firefighters who were lost. Also prayers for their families. Mike was a friend of the family. He was a warm generous man and a beautiful human being. He was always giving of his time and energy for his community and ultimately gave all that he had.

His body was brought back to the station, wrapped on the back of one of the rescue vehicles, where my brother recieved his remains. He will be sorely missed.

5 posted on 09/12/2001 6:55:49 AM PDT by Wm Bach
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: HalfIrish
Because what he had to say, I found important and timely.

Most preachers are so afraid of losing their tax exept status that they sound more like peter jennings than they do men willing to rely on God.

Don't you find it refreshing to have a preacher preach self reliance instead of forgive and forget?

6 posted on 09/12/2001 7:04:23 AM PDT by Alas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Out here, The Pentagon is reporting 800 dead. Prayers and condolences to all the families of every victim of yesterdays attack. We will stand strong as Americans and hunt these animals down.
7 posted on 09/12/2001 7:04:37 AM PDT by Teacup

To: Wm Bach
May God be with all involved in cleaning up this mess and the things which must come to pass.

And may He help your brother through his chores.

8 posted on 09/12/2001 7:06:17 AM PDT by Alas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Please accept our DEEPEST condolences and prayers. We are ALL mourning this HORRIFIC act. The impact has touched EVERY american. You are NOT ALONE in your sorrow. We stand next to you and mourn. I haven't stopped weeping since yesterday when I saw pictures of our fellow americans jumping out the WTC windows. OH GOD, WE PRAY,PLEASE SHED YOUR GRACE ONCE AGAIN UPON THE UNITED STATES. Let us reach out to those who have lost love ones. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
9 posted on 09/12/2001 7:49:02 AM PDT by RoseofTexas

I pray that Yahshua Messiah will wrap you and your loved ones In His Sweet Embrace and protect you forever and a day. May your souls and spirits be conforted.
10 posted on 09/12/2001 8:54:57 AM PDT by poet

To: poet
comforted
11 posted on 09/12/2001 8:56:43 AM PDT by poet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

I am still waiting to here if any of my college buddies from Georgetown University were in the attack. My prayers are with Ted Olsen and his family for his loss. I deeply admired Mrs Olsen and the work she did. She will be sorely missed.
12 posted on 09/12/2001 10:00:36 AM PDT by HOYA97

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson