Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Prayers
Email -Jay Alan Sekulow | 9/12/01 | Jay Alan Sekulow

Posted on 09/12/2001 2:44:20 AM PDT by mdittmar

Please join me in taking time today to pray for the victims and their families, as well as for our nation's leaders. In the days ahead, as our nation struggles to sort out this disaster and authorities investigate these horrifying crimes, we will most urgently need the hand of God upon our land.

As we face the future, let us remember Psalm 27:1-3: "The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident."

May God bless and keep the land we love.

Sincerely,

Jay Alan Sekulow

Chief Counsel

TOPICS: Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 09/12/2001 2:44:20 AM PDT by mdittmar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: mdittmar
Sir, if ever there was a time for prayer it is now. We mus tbow down on our knees and asked God to have mercy on this nation and to give strength to our president. Many churches are having prayer services throughot our nation to show that our Lord will give the love ones of the deceased help and love. Help us oh Lord and give us strength.
2 posted on 09/12/2001 2:53:34 AM PDT by gulfcoast6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: gulfcoast6
Don't be troubled. There are many rooms in My Fater's house,and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so I would tell you plainly. When everthing is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am.----We have no fear of the future-Jesus will take us there by the hand.
3 posted on 09/14/2001 11:38:00 AM PDT by conservativejunkie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson