Prayers requested during week of 8/19/01

Prayers requested during week of 8/12/01

Prayers requested during week of 8/05/01

Prayers requested during week of 7/29/01

Previous Prayer Threads

TOPICS: Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:
Psalm 108
1 O god, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth

Heavenly Father, we come to You this morning praising Your Holy Name. Father, You know the needs, You know the desires, and You know our hearts. Guide us and keep us ever praising Your Name. Your mercy is indeed great for You have shown it time and time again when we fail You. I lift up these on the thread and my own situation as I know and believe that You and You alone have the Power to heal, comfort, and convict where necessary. We lift up those that have lost close friends and family recently that You comfort them as only You can. Lord, You know the family situations, the health situations, all of them, and I would just ask that You be close to everyone that needs You. All these things in Christ's Holy Name, the greatest gift of all, if it be Your Will, not ours that is done. Amen

1 posted on 09/09/2001 6:40:49 AM PDT by billbears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Comment #2 Removed by Moderator

To: GalFromTheBay
"Thanks for keeping this going, billbears. You are truly doing God's work.

Amen! And thank you for starting it, GalFromTheBay!

Father, I stand with all my FR brothers and sisters in their prayers today. You do indeed know the needs, even when we cannot express them. Please send Your grace and mercy to each person mentioned on these threads. Supply every need, strengthen every heart, and allow Your prayer warriors to have hearts like lions...not being discouraged in any way by the evil one. Forgive me my doubts, forgive my reliance on man's ingenuity, help me to be the best mother, wife and daughter that I can possibly be...for Your glory...never for my own. In Jesus' name...Amen!

3 posted on 09/09/2001 3:38:56 PM PDT by LeeMcCoy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: billbears
Prayer BTTT!
4 posted on 09/09/2001 3:41:12 PM PDT by TaRaRaBoomDeAyGoreLostToday!
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Comment #5 Removed by Moderator

billbears, would you please add a prayer request for a new job for GalFromTheBay? She needs it fairly soon. Thanks!
6 posted on 09/09/2001 3:57:15 PM PDT by LeeMcCoy

To: LeeMcCoy,GalFromTheBay
Added in prayers. Gal, good to see you, hope everything is going well
7 posted on 09/09/2001 5:56:15 PM PDT by billbears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: billbears, GalFromTheBay
"While this thread doesn't get 100's of posts, I know that it does make a difference. That was the original goal."

My thanks and prayers for both you and billbears. As far as I know, our prayer threads are unique...I've been able to find some others, but none with the sense of "family" that we have. FReepers are an amazing group of people, ones I am proud to have as my brothers and sisters. We may squabble at times as in all families, but the love here is obvious. God bless the FReepers!!!

8 posted on 09/09/2001 7:16:25 PM PDT by LeeMcCoy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: LeeMcCoy
Amen
9 posted on 09/10/2001 6:04:42 AM PDT by Ff--150
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: GalFromTheBay
Father,

Bless GalfromtheBay with a new job. Make financial security and abundant grace abound in her life, so the perfect job finds her according to Your ability, Lord. Grace abound, in Jesus name,
Amen

10 posted on 09/10/2001 6:10:29 AM PDT by Ff--150
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Every thing to God in prayer

Sorry if I messed it up, I did it from memory.

11 posted on 09/10/2001 6:11:27 AM PDT by AppyPappy

To: Ff--150
BTTT!
12 posted on 09/10/2001 10:55:17 PM PDT by TaRaRaBoomDeAyGoreLostToday!
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson