Skip to comments.George Zimmerman Case – O’Mara Files Motion To Reconsider Deposition of Benjamin Crump
Posted on 03/18/2013 12:35:16 PM PDT by Uncle Chip
Mark OMara has filed a motion with the court for reconsideration of Judge Nelsons prior ruling regarding Benjamin Crumps ineligibility for deposition.
This motion will affectionately be called Taras Motion, because the diligence of Treeper Tara appears to have given the defense a key tool in its position. Specifically the ABC audio tape which was mysteriously uploaded onto the ABC website on February 28th, which Tara discovered.
There are multiple substantive arguments in the motion filed by OMara outlining the defense position that Trayvon Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, is specifically a key witness for deposition surrounding all of the elements regarding discovery of Witness #8, Dee Dee; Who, coincidently was deposed last Friday.
Additionally, within the filing keen insightful followers will note Exhibit K, the letter Benjamin Crump sent to the Federal Dept of Justice outlining his allegations of corruptions and collusion within the Sanford Police Dept.
But it is highly pertinent for those understanding the Big Picture to note who is copied on that letter. Note the names on the CC, and contrast against THIS STORY from today, and THIS STORY from last week.
(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND CLARIFICATION OF THE COURT’S ORDER DATED MARCH 4, 2013
Lies piled on top of lies!
What a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.
Meanwhile up in Jacksonville, the attorney for the state prosecuting this mess recently used public funds to pay for her own pension. A scandal for sure but nothing seems to be coming of it.
TODAY IS MONDAY 3/18 AND 84 DAYS UNTIL JUNE 10th
Today the defense team released a renewed motion for the deposition of Ben Crump. Included with the motion were 12 exhibits to support their argument:
1) Judge Nelson’s previous ruling denying the original motion
2) Copies of the audio files made by Ben Crump of the 3/19 wit 8 interview
3) E-Mail from Don West to BDLR (dated 8/23) regarding “discovery issues” that mentions the recordings made by Ben Crump
4) Letter from Don West to BDLR (dated 9/19) regarding “Zimmerman discovery” including the recordings made by Ben Crump
5) Excepts from BDLR’s 4/2 interview of wit 8 in which she “claimed” she went to the hospital
6) Ben Crump’s SWORN affidavit regarding the recording of wit 8, (claiming that ALL of his interview of wit 8 was included in the recordings he provided to the FDLE
7) Newly released audio recording made by ABC on 3/19 (includes a segment NOT provided to the FDLE by Ben Crump)
8) News video of Ben Crump on 3/20 playing the recorded statement of wit 8 for the cameras
9) News Video of Ben Crump discussing the recording on “In Session”stating that he was not hide anything or fight a deposition by claiming “work product” privilege (LOL)
10) Copy of Ben Crump’s letter (dated 4/2) to Roy Austin,the DAAG of the DOJ CRD announcing that he had “uncovered” new information in the investigation
11) Article from the OS in which Ben Crump says the police lied when they claimed Tracy Martin had said it was not his son’s voice on the 911 tape
12) Video of Ben Crump commenting on the news (in reference to the grainy SPD video)that the SPD police report was a fabrication.
Gee, it looks like Ben Crump has some “splainin’” to do!
From Letjusticeprevail @
Page 6 #16 — ABC has a 25 minute recording of the Crump/DeeDee interview.
Is that in the possession of the defense yet???
I am sooooo confused! Who is Ben Crump? What did he say? Is this going to help George Zimmerman?
Instead of making everyone “link-hop”, why don’t you JUST POST WHO THE HELL IT WAS CC’d to! Sheesh!
I have a feeling that Forrest Crump has said just about all there is to say about that, and he’ll hide like he11 behind his attorneys to make you believe it.
Could someone summarize, please, for me? I’m not literate in legal verbiage.
Crump is the lawyer hired by Trayvon's parents as their mouthpiece.
The judge is too stupid to throw the case out because of false witnesses.
I think the essential elements aleged are this:
There was no case against Zimmerman, and in order to cash in, the Martin attorney Ben Crump made a bunch of stuff up and created a media firestorm that was designed to get charges filed against Zimmerman so there would be an avenue for civil damages. In this, he got assistance from the media and the administration.
So far, judges in the case have been very reluctant to look under the rock that Crump created because doing so would make the Florida legal system look like it’s populated by morons, ‘cause they went along with it in the racially charged heat of the moment.
Zimmerman attorney O’mara is trying to force the current judge to provide a peek under the rock.
If there’s something wrong with my limited understanding, I’m sure sharper legal minds than mine will chime in.
Ostensibly, that's the prosecutor's job, to weed out cases where the evidence is weak.
Now that it's in court, the fact that there is a witness (no matter if the witness is a known liar) will be used as justification to subject Zimmerman to the ordeal. Statute that spares him the ordeal, notwithstanding.
The legal system in Florida is a joke anyway. Great moneymaker for the insiders (judges, prosecutors, lawyers), and, they get to make it up as they go along.
I don't think Crump has anything to fear, with big sis Nelson looking out for him. More likely she'll get an even deeper grudge against the defense.
Dear Richard Head,
Not everyone here is a rocket surgeon such as your self.
The original post presented you with worthless, linkless text. I went out of my way to navigate to the article, view the source, copy the source, and post it FOR YOU as rich text links. Had I known that when you finally woke up and had a little "hair o' the dog" you would complain about having to depress a button on your mouse, I wouldn't have bothered.
Crump is the lawyer for the Martin family who is licking his chops hoping for a lawsuit jackpot if Zimmerman gets convicted.
What did he say?
Several contradictory things, and a few regular lies as well.
Is this going to help George Zimmerman?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.