I’m in VA...
1) the liberal cockroaches that occupy Fairfax County and most of Northern Virginia
2) Allen stopped running as a conservative and went the moderate route
3) His opponent Tim Kaine (or Tom K., as Biden announced him), did not advertise his Democrat party affiliation and made all kinds of wild claims like Obama about accomplishments when he served as governor
4) Allen’s “mucaca” slur from years ago — it wasn’t advertised this time around, but it really was the end of his political career
4) Allens mucaca slur from years ago it wasnt advertised this time around, but it really was the end of his political career
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
That - which was(is) just plain stupidity and the fact he tried to portray Jim Webb as a likeness of John F’n Kerry.
Two very bad moves when all he had to do was kiss babies and raise money, keep his speeches short, to the point and generic and he was a ‘shoo-in’ back in ‘06.
This time it surprised me how bad he ‘whupped’ his R’ opponents and I thought (not really) that I may have been wrong about him. I really don’t/didn’t like Kaine so I reluctantly pushed the button for Allen....oh well...