Skip to comments.Election 2012: Ohio President: Obama 49%, Romney 49%
Posted on 11/02/2012 11:47:47 AM PDT by ScottinVA
click here to read article
Gold, one of the three metals one must have in times of tumalt: Gold, silver, lead.
Yes so obviously 40% havent voted closer to 26%. So ras is really sayin that obama is ahead 56 to 41 with the 26% that have voted. And romney is ahead with the other 74%.
Per ballots and early voting, I can show u later how obama is also not ahead 56 to 41 at this time. Data doesnt support that.
5,295,286 votes were cast in Ohio in the 2008 Elections. Obama won by approximately 260,000 votes.
Have a source for that big Obama lead in early voting yet? i can't find one.
Did you see those economy numbers? Romney up +6 on economy, +5 on jobs. Nearly tied everywhere else.
I see no internal breakdown of Party affliation.
Wasn’t John Kerry suppose to win Ohio???
I get amazed at people panicking over a poll that’s heavily biased towards Democrats and which purports to show that OH is lost!
Get a grip, people! A lot of votes have still not been cast. This is a turnout election. If you want to make a self-fulfilling prophecy, wring your hands and stay home!
This poll shows nothing of the kind people read into it. And O is not at 50% in OH and around the country! Bottom line, that’s the only figure that really matters.
All the rest is a sideshow.
too bad they wont become knowledgeable about how elections, campaigns, and polling really work.
That's what CatOwner does, from way back in 2008 on.
Obama wins Indys by 8? Bullshit. Even Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA and PPP have Romney winning Ohio Independents. Rasmussen’s fudging the OH Independent vote because a close race brings in more money than a blowout. Expect Rasmussen’s last poll to show a sudden surge for Romney in Ohio.
The GOP is going to win Ohio.
So, are these people crazy or correct?
lame attempt at comedy I must say.
Quinnipiac, Gravis, PPP, and SurveyUSA have Romney leading OH independents.
A single poll and you guys are ready to quit.
Ohio will go GOP like the rest of the nation.
And Wed. we can come back to this thread and show it was nonsense, Independents are not going for Obama.
Rasmussen had Indies leaning towards Obama in the last poll too. So not a big change.
Rasmussen and Time Mag poll are the only two Ohio polls (out of 20) showing Obama up with Indies.
Not sure if it’s Rasmussen’s likely voter screen. Hard to tell.
Bottomline. It’s a close race. I am relying on what I heard from Bill Cunningham on Hannity’s show yesterday. He guaranteed a Romney win in Ohio. He predicted the opposite in 2008.
40 percent haven’t voted. That puts all of Rasmussen’s Ohio numbers into unreliability.
Obama has been getting millions on TV and the front page of newspapers and web sites the past week. Romney has been getting spit. Which one you think will have the most effect? Those taking a quick peak at the election, or rabid fans showing to see a candidate speak?
A tidal wave is going to hit Ohio, like it is the rest of the nation.
I am glad you guys weren’t at Valley Forge.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.