Well, we are halfway through this momentous month.
We still await item 2 Sheriff Joe’s press conference, and he and Mark Zullo have submitted affadavits in the Florida eligibilty case, and are being subpoened to testify.
We also await item 3 which is the Supreme Court’s decision on Obamacare. This will come not later than June 29th, two Fridays from now.
Today we once again witnessed our ineligible President illegally executing an un-Consitutional order.
The gauntlet has been laid down.
We must not be summer patriots.
Pray hard always. Obama may want to transform America, but God still wants to use America.
As we have seen in the last 15 days, forces and events are converging against the man known as Barack Obama. The tide is turning.
Continue to pray for His guiding hand to preserve this great nation.
Since my last post to this thread on June 15th, we have witnessed amazing things.
The Attorney General of the United States has been held in contempt by Congress, the first Attorney General and first Cabinet Member ever to so held. His Justice Department is refusing to do their job according to their oath of office and prosecute the Attorney Gneral.
Item No. 2 of the three events—the Sheriff Joe Arpaio press conference on the President’s life documents has not been held yet, being rescheduled until July.
Item No. 3 of the three events-—the Supreme Court decison on Obamacare’s constutionality, became a reality yesterday, on June 28, 2012. the Court held that although the individual mandate could not be upheld under the Commerce Clause of the Necessary and Proper Clause, the penalty for not buying insurance was not a penalty as the people had been told—it was, in reality , a tax, and as such was under the authority of Congress to pass such a tax. This opinion cheered the Left and the Obama Administration, and totally floored the Right and Conservatives. No one can believe the Court acted in such a fashion to rewrite a law instead of judging whether it was Constitutional or not.The worst cut of all was the treachery of the Chief Justice John Roberts who completely twisted into a legal pretzel to uphold the law in one of the most convoluted perverse rulings ever in the Court’s history.
Now an epic battle is shaping up to repeal Obamacare.
Although Event No. 1—the vote in Wisconsin on June 5th— left us euphoric, the decision of the Chief Justice and the Court on Event No. 3—Obamacare-— knocked the winds out of our sails.
Event No. 2—the press conference of Obama’s document investigation is yet to be held.
Tomorrow, this momentous month in the history of America will end leaving us the following:
1. A victory for Scott Walker and the people of Wisconsin over union and special interests which would bankrupt the State.
2. A President issuing an amnesty for over 800,000 people who are not citizens, nor were born here under the 14th Amendment—a completely lawless act.
3. Another Supreme Court decision has allowed the President to completely take away any responsibility to protect one state of the Union-Arizona—refusing to uphold immigration laws or to enforce the border in that State, setting up a Constitutional crisis.
4. For the first time in our history, the Attorney General of the United States, a sitting Cabinet member has been held in contempt of Congress.The DOJ staff charged with pursuing the contempt citation have completely ignored their duty to prosecute on behalf of Congress and willingly and lunlawfully have refused to do so. Democrat legislators walked out of the vote in another photo op under the color racism to attempt to hamper any investigation of the Attorney General.
5. The Supreme Court has now given Congress an unlimited taxing power, even over INACTIVITY. Now we subjects and serfs can be taxed for NOT doing something. The Supreme Court failed to be the backstop over a tremendous overreach of Federal power. Even worse, they worked to rewite horribly bad legislation in order to “save” it. This level of treachery is unmatched in our history, as it directly affects every man, woman and child in the country.
6. The increasing lawlessness of the President and his entire Administration is creating a Consitutional crisis, the likes of which we have not seen in our lifetimes.
7. The future of America may very well come to rest on a press conference to be held by a Sheriff in Arizona wherein we can only hope he has the goods to reveal the fraud that is the man called Barack Obama.
Our beloved nation finds itself, on the eve of the 236th anniversary of its founding, in the grip of a lawless, inelgibile President, his corrupt Administration,a financial crisis, a listless economy, an unemployment rate of 16% in real terms, a Department of Justice that breaks the law with impunity, a Department of Homeland Security which refuses to protect the border of one particular State,and under the now legitimized Obamacare, which will ruin the finest healthcare system in the world.
We have been made serfs and subjects and failed utterly by all three branches of our government—Legislative, Executive and Judicial.
We labor under an illusion that we are free men and women, with unalienable rights given to us by God.
Now, more than ever, we must seek the help of the Divine Power to intercede and once again bestow the mantle of freedom to our nation. A long line of heroes who loved liberty more than life look upon us—they know this is our turn to preserve or to lose freedom.
They already did their part—we must do ours.
As we go into July, 2012, may God bless the United States of America.