yeah cute alright.....have you seen the claws on them? I wouldn’t want one anywhere near me.
Ever hear a coon scream? Pretty neat. First you take a piece of 4” or so PVC pipe about 5 feet long....
2. Then you take two bare copper wires
3. You wrap the copper wires around the pipe in a spiral
4. Keep the wires separated by about an inch as you make the spiral. You can use electrical tape to fasten the wires to the pipe about every foot or so.
5. Attach the end of each wire to the lead of an extension cord and hook it up to a constant output electric fence charger... one side will be the ground and the other the hot.
6. suspend the pipe concentrically on the bird feeder pole with an insulating suspension cord... nylon works well
7. Plug the thing in and wait
When the coons jump on the pipe to get in the bird feeder they pretty much explode off the pipe and amble about shaking it off. They usually don’t try it twice. First time they all gathered at the base of the feeder pole as if they were drawing straws for who would try it next. Possums keep coming back for more. The squirrels don’t come around any more at all.