| Rick Santorum is "tired and broke" and has gone home to Pennsylvania to "do his taxes".
Rick knows, and every Florida Santorum supporter should know that Rick has no chance of WINNING the 50 winner-take-ALL delegates Tuesday in Florida. But he will be the spoiler if his FL supporters hang on, and that throws ALL 50 delegates to the liberal ROMNEY.
Rick's advisers are guarding his campaign checkbook, trying to keep a skeleton campaign alive in case Gingrich or Romney implode in later states.
So Santorum Floridians, please take the hint and do NOT toss your 50 delegates to ROMNEY!
MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT TOWARD DELEGATES to the most viable conservative!
Great post. It used to be that candidates did not take votes for granted.
Wrote a letter to Santorum’s campaign last night BEGGING him to resign. I urge all Freepers to do the same today.
A Sunday night resignation would be most effective.
Come ON Rick - we need you!!!
If he did, HE, more than anyone else, would be in THE prime position to rally and/or shame these GOP-E’rs into getting behind Newt. It would be SO powerful.
Praying for Rick. Praying for his supporters to do the right thing — let’s live to fight this fight!!!!
Thanks for posting this....Florida is important of course and we need Newt to win this for us all!
Santorum is the spoiler and we simply have to do this without him...get the word out!
So the AP is attacking Santorum? Who’s surprised by that?
I do love that Newt’s campaign is already lining up to blame Santorum IF he were to lose. Seriously, if you’re a great candidate, then people WANT to vote for you. If they don’t, then it’s not a slight on your competition, it’s a reflection on YOUR candidacy.
Honestly, Romney pulls 25% consistently. If you can’t win just over ONE THIRD of the other 75% to beat him, then how do you expect to beat Obama???
I have one question for you Newt supporters.
If Newt cant be trusted to keep his own Wedding Vows, why do you think he can be trusted to keep his Oath of Office?
Voting politics over principles only gets you unprincipled politicians. It NEVER results in the opposite. If we cant grasp this simple truth and continue to select politicians with no core principles, then no amount of reform is going to help the GOP and its time to strike the tent for good.
I’m not throwing my support to Romney, but I’m not settling for a lying, cheating, whoremonger who can’t even keep his own wedding vows. He’s proven to be untrustworthy in his private life, that eliminates him from trust in his public life.
Rick Santorum is home with his wife at the bedside of his child. Even Sarah Palin has extended an act of kindness to him in this very tender moment. I consider you to be a worthless low life to try and politicize his absence from Florida to be with a very sick child.
We have not met Newt Gingrich or Mitt Romney so all that I know of them is their past record. We have met Senator Santorum, and he is truly a godly man and worthy of much more respect for his unimpeachable character and integrity than he is getting. I for one would welcome a godly leader in the White House of a nation that is supposed to be “under God”, but I am not that confident in the track records of the other candidates where integrity is concerned.