I cant tell if its heads or tails right now...
The moment, the subject of the media mogul's now famous tweet, took place at a private fundraiser/meet-and-greet put together and hosted by Ken Langone at the Union League Club in Manhattan late Thursday afternoon, several hours after the Supreme Court decision on health care came down, multiple sources told POLITICO.
The event was attended by between 40 and 50 people, sources said, including some major names in fundraising, finance and media. They included Murdoch and his top adviser Joel Klein, Randy Falco, the CEO of Univision, Goldman Sachs head Lloyd Blankfein, real estate scion Bill Rudin, hedge fund executives Stanley Druckenmiller and Julian Robertson, Jets owner Woody Johnson, former Rudy Giuliani adviser Anthony Carbonetti, and pollster and strategist Kellyanne Conway, according to sources familiar with the list of attendees.
But one of the most notable exchanges was on immigration, when Falco began by telling Romney how frequently President Obama has been on Univision in comparison to the Republican candidate, adding that he thinks it's important for the GOP hopeful to address what the president did on immigration a few weeks ago with his executive action move to halt some deportations.
Murdoch chimed in, three sources said, telling the candidate on the issue of immigration generally, "You have to take the fight to Obama on this." Romney said the Hispanic vote is important, noting he has Sen. Marco Rubio on the trail for him and that one of his own sons speaks Spanish, but indicated he is not going to change positions from some of what he said in the primaries
It's unclear if he met with Murdoch privately in addition to the fundraiser. But immigration is a signature Murdoch issue.
Romney'd be more believable if he told voters what he intends to do about all the criminal hyphenates violating our borders. They got more scams and schemes than you can shake a stick at.
I got a belly laugh when I read this-----The (cough) "Dominican American National Roundtable" who are not even US citizens but were registered to vote under multiple identities----whined to the feds to investigate whether access to the ballot was denied or suppressed for Latino/Dominican voters in the Democratic Primary for the 13th Congressional District---for Charles Rangel's seat. Rangel's oppoent is a Dominican and a member of the hyphenated whiners.
JUST HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE the Dominican group claimed that many Hispanics in the district were told their names were not on voting rolls and that they were not offered interpreters.
Warzer Jaffc/ NY State Sen. Adriano Espaillat---Rangel's opponent.
"NY state is going broke. I can't wait to get my hands on all that
federal money--disguised as foreign aid to the Dominican Republic."
This item came as an email. I cant verify the author. Its bad enough news, but there are two VERY expensive items left out which I have added at the end. Thanks!
Its easy to dismiss individual Programs that benefit non-citizens until theyre put together and this picture emerges. Someone did a lotof research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs making them difficult to find.
A Real Eye Opener - WHY is the USA BANKRUPT?
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war andthe war on terror that is bankrupting us. You think the war in Iraq was costing us too much? Read this:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.Verify:http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd8
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary & secondary education for children here illegally and [usually] cannot speak a word of English!Verify : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt....0.HTML
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.( or as Terry Anderson says: JACKPOT babies!)Verify http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify:http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.Verify: http://transcripts.CNN..com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt...01.HTML
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & socialservices by the American taxpayers.Verify: http://premium.cnn..com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01..HTML
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI
13. In 2006, illegals sent $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
14. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ..Verify : http: // www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. Are we THAT Stupid?WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
1. The Earned Income Credit...you know money people get back on their taxes that they NEVER paid into in the first place!llegal aliens, most of which pay zero in net taxes, enjoyed $4.2 billion from the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) last year. Thats more than the annual revenue from the selected oil tax deductions and corporate jet deductions combined!Verify: http://www.redstate.com/dhorowitz3/2011/09/02/illegal-aliens-receive-4-2-billion-in-additional-child-tax-credits/
2. The cost of prosecuting and being SURE these illegal entrants have their rights protected!In 2009, the U.S. Justice Dept filed nearly 92,000 immigration-related criminal cases in the federal courts. The record-breaking trend accounted for more than half of all new federal prosecutions in the country, according to data maintained at Syracuse University.. http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/search?q=federal+court+cases