Skip to comments.20% Of Democrats Think Biden Has Dementia
Posted on 06/29/2020 9:43:34 PM PDT by Helicondelta
click here to read article
and yet everyone of them will vote for Biden
see Red Eagle Politics The Ultimate Joe Biden Gaffe Compilation here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZrm9ya2h4
Exactly what I was thinking
I doubt most Democrats even know what Dementia is and are too afraid to answer a survey question.
That 20% is from the democrats that do have dementia and the other 80% is positive he has dementia.
120% of dementia specialists think so too!
only 20%? what is wrong with people
"OK, yes we know that Biden has issues, don't worry about his mental state, when you mark that ballot for Biden on November 3rd, you are really voting for Harris/Rice/Warren (his VP). The only thing that matters is we defeat Trump, the name "Biden" at the top of the ticket doesn't matter, it's just a placeholder."
And I'm not talking about they'll whisper this behind the scenes, they'll run a full ad campaign coming right out and saying it "Vote Biden on November 3rd to elect Harris/Rice/Warren President". In the end they don't think any better of Biden than we do, he is just a means for them to get back into power.
It seems that the powers that be are ramping up the call for Biden to step down.//
This is why Trump has been quiet (for him anyway). He know Biden is easy to beat. What he doesn’t want is a relative unknown with little history such as a Obama type or Bill Clinton type when they ran.
“But they will vote for him anyway.”
A vote for him is a vote for a team of democrats.
Wrong. 100% know he has dementia. 20% admit it.
I would vote for a Republican with dementia over a healthy Democrat. Heck, I would vote for a dead Republican over a live Democrat.
we have a winner, that was very funny, thanks.
The “dementia” card is there to play with advertising blitzes in October....
“The billionaire mass media owners have been hiding ‘the other Joe Biden’.
Take a look behind the curtain at what they don’t want you to see.”
It's just going to get worse in the coming days.
Has anyone thought how using dementia claims as a political attack is going to play with the hundreds of thousands of people in this country who have, or have had, a relative who suffered from dementia? It’s not a pleasant memory for people who have witnessed it first hand, and trivializing it isn’t going to make them inclined to support your candidate.
When would it be too late ?
The VP candidate will be key. That’s who the lunatics will vote for.
The other side of the coin is that people will vote for the leftist cabal they know will be behind him and ultimately pulling the levers.
He'll address it when he announces he is withdrawing from the election and allowing Hillary to run for President again.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.