Skip to comments.20% Of Democrats Think Biden Has Dementia
Posted on 06/29/2020 9:43:34 PM PDT by Helicondelta
click here to read article
Isnt he required to have a medical exam?
Other world leaders are looking at Biden and thinking wth about our country and foreign policy. I really dont think Biden will win, but if so - the great US has fallen.
Toricelli was replaced 35 days before the election in New Jersey and no court tried to stop it.
If the Marxists replace Biden, it will be at the last minute with an unknown.
If we can get the Democrats to replace Biden at the last minute, that would be a huge win—because ballot laws vary widely by state—and his name may be stuck on many state ballots after he withdraws.
In addition, early voters who voted for Biden will have their vote wasted.
That would be a very big deal in close states.
20% think Joe has dementia, that means 80% don’t. I read this headline as 80% of Demonrats have dementia. The other 20% have a functioning brain and are just going for the money.
Here is the “kill shot” ad for November 1.
“Honey, time for bed. I will push the button to close the electric garage door opener.”
Biden pushes button.
Secret service and military types rush into the room and start screaming hysterically:
“Sir, you just pushed the nuclear launch button....”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.