Skip to comments.Police Chief Forced out After Praising Citizens Armed Against Looters
Posted on 06/07/2020 1:32:25 PM PDT by knighthawk
The police chief of Lowell, Michigan, was forced to resign Thursday after using a Facebook post to praise four citizens who armed themselves to oppose looters.
WOOD reports Chief Steven Bukala posted a photo of the four armed citizens and wrote, So these fine young men called me today. They wanted to exercise their Second Amendment rights and walk down Main Street. They saw what happened in Grand Rapids. They said its not going to happen here. We have your backs. I thanked them for letting me know they were in town and to call if they see something.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
If you think these Democrat run cities are in bad shape now, just wait until the police are completely hogtied, which will be soon.
Okay, so what conservatives are learning is to keep all these arrangements on the down-low. DON’T SAY ANYTHING ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK, for God’s sake!
I think you mean...RACEBOOK.
Is there nothing the left doesnt win
A message to our citizens:This was written after hundreds of armed militia showed up to patrol Coeur d'Alene and protect the city from antifa and other commie scum.
Over the past tumultuous week, our citizens have experienced many strong emotions and witnessed several demonstrations over the senseless death of George Floyd at the hands of members of the Minneapolis Police Department. The majority of protests have been peaceful, but cities around the country have also endured violence, looting, and riots. This is understandably frightening and disturbing.
The message from Mayor Steve Widmyer and Chief of Police Lee White has been a consistent one of equal protection under the law for all citizens and an expression of remorse for all victims of racial injustice. We continue that message today and are committed to providing peaceful, calm avenues of protest for all citizens.
We are fortunate to have a Chief of Police and command staff that routinely train on use of force. They are considered experts in their field and strongly support accountability for any actions inconsistent with the honor of being a law enforcement officer.
Many citizens have inquired about the armed individuals who have been seen intermittently in the downtown area throughout this week. We support the rights of all citizens to express their freedoms granted to them under the U.S. Constitution and Idaho law. We realize that to some citizens the sight of heavily armed individuals is unnerving, yet to others it is reassuring.
Government must always remain content neutral and not pick and choose whose rights to protect. We, the Mayor and Council, have the utmost confidence in the Coeur dAlene Police Department (and their coordination with other local law enforcement agencies) in their ability to protect our community, and keep our citizens safe. They are expertly trained, well-staffed, and capable. We trust that they can skillfully manage any situation that may arise.
The City of Coeur dAlene has a long history of supporting and promoting human rights, civil rights, and dignity for all. We continue to be committed to these ideals and ask for all citizens to show compassion for those who are hurting. Please continue to be good neighbors and lets all work together to effect positive change."
They have been doing this for decades. Placing their kind in positions of power, infiltrating the media, schools, colleges, unions, elected officials. One only has to look at the Communist rules.
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [”]united force[”] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Self defense will soon be a crime in liberal cities.
For this to happen in America.........America is DONE!!
Use firearms to fend off rioters that come to kill you, rape your wife and daughters, steal your possessions and burn your house?
How dare he!/sarc
There is so much to not love or like in USA anymore.
Is there a land of the free and brave to be found upon the earth?
Yes. They are not going to win over people like you and they damn sure will never win me over.
Thank God there are many of like minded people all across this country.
check rule 38 as that is what we are seeing right now
I agree. This country of snowflakes so ready to ki$$ a$$ and suck up to the first group that whines enough makes me sick. They are so afraid that someone might call them a name they cower under their beds and whimper;
BUT,BUT I’M ON TOUR SIDE
All the while getting their a$$ kicked.
Call me thoroughly disgusted.
repeal all the gun control laws and large police departments become mostly unnecessary.
Simple to fix. Sign recall petitions and vote out the city council and mayor. Put your own people in. Rehire the police chief. Then fire the city manager and investigate him for crimes.
Why resign? What was wrong with his observation, why not defend it?
Friday night there were reports that the same Mall would be attacked again. The at this mall is situated, you can access it, by driving through an upscale neighborhood, using the side streets.
One group was talking to the police, but it appeared to be a very friendly conversation.
I am sure a lot of people slept better that night, knowing these people were on it.