All of this in just over two years despite very little help from Republicans, a coup being attempted, impeachment being shouted from the Dems and Media hundreds of times a day, and people in the government trying to subvert him at every step:
President Donald J. Trump is on par or better than Ronald Reagan. There, I said it. And Reagan was one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this country.
- Building a wall, securing the borders.
- Withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accords.
- Getting the economy back to where it should be.
- Renegotiating terrible trade deals.
- Withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Tax cuts.
- Getting conservatives on the courts.
- Laying the groundwork to repeal Roe vs. Wade.
- Freeing the Energy Sector in the USA.
- Moving the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- Bringing the Chinese to task for their predatory trade practices.
- Withdrawing from the United Nations United Postal Union scam. (I know, not done yet, but this is coming)
- Shutting down and open spigot of military and industrial technology to China.
Just imagine how great things would be if even a quarter of the people trying to bring him down decided to help and make this country into what it should be.
posted on 05/15/2019 6:30:31 PM PDT
(Trump to China: This Capitalist Will Not Sell You the Rope with Which You Will Hang Us.)
Yes. Donald Trump is beyond extraordinary...how lucky we are that he stepped up to the plate!
posted on 05/15/2019 7:47:39 PM PDT
In my view Trump has surpassed Reagan.
Wed be in Gulags now if ti wasnt for Trump.
Washington is the only President it can be reasonably argued was greater than Trump
posted on 05/16/2019 10:15:47 AM PDT
(We stand for God, For Country and for Trump)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson