Skip to comments.Billionaire Koch Brothers: ‘Serious Mistake’ to End Welfare-Dependent Immigration to U.S.
Posted on 12/15/2018 5:24:02 AM PST by Mr. Mojo
The pro-mass immigration Koch brothers say ending welfare-dependent immigration to the United States would do serious harm to the nation and be a serious mistake.
President Trumps administration is looking to implement a policy that protects American taxpayers dollars from funding the mass importation of welfare-dependent foreign nationals by enforcing a public charge rule whereby legal immigrants would be less likely to secure a permanent residency in the U.S. if they have used any forms of welfare in the past, including using Obamacare, food stamps, and public housing.
The immigration controls would be a boon for American taxpayers in the form of an annual $57.4 billion tax cut the amount taxpayers spend every year on paying for the welfare, crime, and schooling costs of the countrys mass importation of 1.5 million new, mostly low-skilled legal immigrants.
The billionaire Kochs avid defenders of mass immigration and free trade are decrying the welfare-dependent immigration ban through their network of organizations.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
It’s the best thing that could happen to this country.
Maybe the Koch brothers would like to fund the illegal welfare train themselves.
Use THEIR money, not ours.
And the EITC and the ten dependents back in the old country scam. Kochs need some solitary confinement time to contlemplate their crimes
It’s hard to believe these are the same Kochs that the left was demonizing ten years ago as controlling the rightist agenda.
I don’t get it. Are the Koch’s trying to be hated by everybody?
All, that's just the heart of the matter isn't it. The Kochs want cheap labor. Labor so cheap that the taxpayer has to pay for their upkeep. Basically it amounts to a payroll subsidy to big business.
It's perhaps time to end incorporation of business. For now on let's make it so that business is on its own. The government won't regulate business, but neither will it protect it from lawsuits in the form of incorporation.
Billionaire Koch Brothers: Serious Mistake to End Welfare-Dependent Immigration to U.S.
It’s funny how the Kock Brothers were once touted as “Right-Wing” at one time. Is this what modern Libertarianism embraces?
One Koch over the line.....
They’re all for free trade when it’s subsidized by taxpayer-funded labor.
No, I think they are just stupid in nearly every respect.
These two bozos have gone off to La La Land with “Judge” Napolitano.
So much for the Koch brothers being in favor of free enterprise. Theyre just commies looking for cheap labor, that the rest of us pay for whether we buy the product or not.
Koch’s are turning into idiots. At least Kasich will have someone to ask for funding if he runs again. Idiots and their money can flock together
Contemporary corporatism uses a minimum wage + Medicaid and other federal subsidies for their employees as a profit multiplier which uses the rest of us as guarantors for the Federal debt required to “make it all work”
It's only hard to believe if you don't realize that 90% of the "leftist"/"rightist" BS is just a false dialectic to keep people from realizing the real issue is the crony capitalism that benefits 1% of the population at the expense of the other 99%.
What about businesses that rely on illegal drugs?
Any businesses that "rely" on something illegal have no business being in business.
This nation was built on the backs of welfare recipients.
Almost 40 years ago the neighboring farm paid its help the bare minimum...otherwise they’d be over the limit and wouldn’t be able to get welfare benefits. This was the first time I’d heard of such a thing and when I nosed around a bit I found it was a well-known practice. Taxpayers have been subsidizing private business for years.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.