I read yesterday, that Turkey says it has proof, because his Iwristwatch recorded the whole thing, and ended up on his iPhone, which he had left in his girlfriend’s possession, while she was outside waiting for him in the car.
1) Hey, @jabeale and fuck it lets get @Debradelai and @drawandstrike in here too. @JackPosobiec if youre interested.
The Turkish think were all fucking dumb.
First off: the recording story is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
Ive worked Apple tech support. https://t.co/j0UVwplxXs— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
2) First off, THE APPLE WATCH DOES NOT RECORD ON ITS OWN. It requires an app to be installed which, in the case of their story, must also be installed on the iphone. This is important.— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
3) The girlfriend claims Jamal left his phone, PRESUMABLY an iPhone, with her outside the embassy.
So he has an apple watch, and she has an iphone.— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
4) The apple watch connects with an iphone in 2 ways. First is bluetooth which requires range. Her being outside on the street while hes in a consulate or embassy or w/e puts him OUTSIDE OF RANGE OF BLUETOOTH.— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
5) The second is by wifi. He was in the consulate/embassy/whatever for the first time. I SINCERELY DOUBT HE HAD THE WIFI PASSWORD. The apple watch also will NOT auto connect to public networks.— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
6) For the Turkish story to make a bit of ****ing sense, there had to be a wifi connection between the phone and the watch, and a specific app that allows recordings, at which point a recording saved on the watch would transfer to the phone and then to the icloud.— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
7) BUT THAT REQUIRES A WIFI CONNECTION. A wifi connection for the phone (on the streets of istanbul? HAH) and for the watch (what, did he ask for their wifi password as soon as he ****ing walked in?!)— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
8) The Turkish government seems to think were all ****ing retarded westerners that would buy the bullshit theyre selling. ****ing stupid.
/end— Kyle (@HNIJohnMiller) October 13, 2018
Heard that repeated on WRKO. Maybe directed for Saudi consumption?