Skip to comments.The Politics of Destruction:  The Democratic strategy of character assassination.
Posted on 09/25/2018 5:30:22 AM PDT by reaganaut1
click here to read article
There is also a Biblical commandment about not bearing false witness.
[excerpt from sermon by Joseph Prince) :
“If you are feeling vulnerable and defenseless right now, imagine Jesus commanding His angels, Watch over this one who belongs to Me. Make sure he is treated with respect and not put to shame because he is someone I love and someone whom I died for.
“Gods Word tells us that if God is for us, who can be against us? (see Romans 8:31). No one who has set himself against us can prevail because when God is for us, His protection is upon us. That is why I have never answered any of the poison email messages which I have received in the course of my ministry.
“My attitude is this: Jesus is my defense. If He does not defend me, it means that there are things in my life that are not to be defended, and I would be glad to find out about them now rather than later. On the other hand, because I take the Lord as my defense, and He defends me, what can those who are against me do to me?
“When you defend yourself, you have only your two hands and your own human resources. But when you let Jesus take up your defense, He defends you with His nail-pierced hands and His legions of angels! The results will be amazing.
“Beloved, the Lord is your defense and refuge. Trust Him to defend and provide for you!”
Grassley screwed up. The proper response was The Senate will not attend to specious accusations not made in accordance with established procedures. That should have been the end of it. Sure, the Rats would howl but Grassleys consideration of Ford has benefited how?
I won’t hold my breath, but I would hope this would all be handled very differently next time, when we have a replacement for RBG. The whole nomination process ought to be a rubber-stamp after this. The Dems have broken the process. Okay. Fine. No process. Just seat the next Justice.
Whoa thats a good one.
The Wall Street Journal writes good stuff and then hides it behind a pay wall. So stupid.
Ol’ Chuck wants everyone to know how “fair” he is.
Virtue signaling at the expense of justice.
That may have been his desire but if he didnt realize the Rats and their PR arm would never allow that to happen he shouldnt have that job.
The Democrat Thug Party
Feinstein has united Never Trumpers, independents, and conservative Trumpers... Thats an amazing feat this close to a major election...
I don’t know how to post graphics like this one - but if you can send me the code I’d be thilled to post it on threads too...
This really could be the beginning of the 2nd civil war.
I hope Grassley sent investigators to question Ford’s therapist, see what she has to say. Ford waived priveledge by selectively releasing the therapist’s notes. How adamant was she about it being Kavanaugh? Bet his name actually never came up. Wonder if she named somebody else in therapy? Etc.
The 2nd Civil War has already started. It is still a Cold War for the most part (Steve Scalise might disagree). The question is not if it is when it truly goes hot.
I dont see how it wont.
In the best of both worlds category, best thing that can happen between now and the new year is Kavanaugh is seated and the Republicans holding both house and senate. If this is accomplished, then republicans, and especially Trump have two years to take their pound of flesh from the Democrats.
1. Cancel every government contract family members of Democrats have. Bring them up on corruption charges. Start with Feinstein’s husband.
2. If Mueller isn’t finished, finish it. Fire Mueller, his entire team, classify his report and start with a new special prosecutor and file indictments to everyone on Clinton’s team. File it in a friendly district court to bulletproof it.
3. Set the feds loose on Antifa and every other leftwing organization. Label them domestic terrorists.
4. Every group that takes government money, (ie: Planned Parenthood) will no longer receive federal funding. Reason being organizations that take taxpayer dollars cannot use it for political purposes.
5. Implement the fairness doctrine. All political shows must have both points of view and cannot be labeled as news. All opinion pieces must be labeled for the political slant and must be accompanied by the opposite point of view. TV and radio shows can be politically one sided, however the show following it must be the opposite point of view. If a show is losing money, it can be taken off the air with no penalty.
Start with that. Use the rat strategy against them. In other words, hold them to a higher standard and beat them over the head with it. Alinsky would be proud.
All of this delay action and subsequent publicity had BETTER be used by the Repubs in the mid-term elections against the Dems. I hope this is their plan, but, well, they are Republicans....
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.