May it be so!
(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.
(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it”. Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?
(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.
(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view.”
(8) Joseph Sobran said: “’Need’ now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”
These people are going to get what’s coming to them along with their “Boss”.
Ping to Jen Psaki instantly concluding that President Trump has gone “Birther” with his new nickname for Barry: Cheatin’ Obama!
She has a guilty conscience, I suspect, of being complicit in participating in his administration!
Jake Tapper is worse. He instantly goes “Racist!”
Now CNN has all the credibility and class of TMZ (Yeah I know, my apologies to TMZ for comparing them to CNN).
I’m sure Trump will soon let everybody know the true meaning behind Cheatin’ Obama. Just like they are being smacked up the side of the head by the true meaning of “tapped my lines”.
- phony birth certificate
- phony election results with illegals voting
Jen Psaki would know about evil places.
My first thought was how Obama cheated against Hillary in the 2008 primary. There was a movie made about it. Obama won by wholesale cheating in the caucus states.
Obama cheated his way to state senator, alao. He had his opponents divorce records illegally unsealed. There was a second very similar instance of Obama openly cheating to win an election.
I’ve read multiple sources that say Obama cheats at golf, too. Trump would take that seriously, it seems to me.
Jake Tapper’s wife’s favorite restaurant is Comet Ping Pong and Pizza. Look it up.
Trump was NOT the “founder” of the “Birther” movement. If anyone was, it was Philip J. Berg, a very active Democrat.
By the time Trump said anything at all, there had been multiple lawsuits filed in multiple courts over a couple of years. Once Trump spoke, Obama produced what is purported to be his original HI birth certificate. Before the Trump involvement, Obama did absolutely nothing except to have his sleazy lawyers at Perkins Coie do all his dirty work.
The Dems are still clueless? It was Obama himself that nurtured the Birther movement, from 1991 to 2007. So either he was claiming false heritage to obtain some sort of advantage or he didn’t read his own book reviews:
Not to mention conning America into accepting that only one parent needed to be a citizen for him to be eligible to run for the Presidency, even if that parent rarely resided in America.
I didn’t know what the Pres. meant either, but...
I’ve learned that Trump drops hints of information he knows we don’t yet know that become relevant maybe a month from now or a year.
Wasn’t it a year ago he stated he was wiretapped by Obama.
DOJ IG report is ready. The facts are now known by Trump, Sessions, Rogers, Rosenstein, etc. Cheatin’ Obama means the facts reveal Obama cheated, but at what?
The “very evil place” is on Jen’s shoulders....
Article and comments.
Jake Tapper is a chunk of crap.
The only way to resolve this issue is for Occidental to release all the Obama records - no more cover-up.
I believe the reference of cheating refers to the use of the federal government’s intelligence capabilities to help the Hildabeast get elected.
Sorry, but that is a false statement. Philip Jay Berg was the first to raise the issue in 2008, at least on the national level. Before that Andy Martin raised the issue during Obama's 2004 U.S. Senate campaign.