Skip to comments.Bitcoin Passes $7100
Posted on 11/02/2017 4:02:38 PM PDT by Enlightened1
It's ridding high and worth more than gold.
(Excerpt) Read more at coinmarketcap.com ...
Bitcoin Just Hit $7000. Here's Why It Could Hit $10,000 By Christmas
1. Goldman Sachs Is Reportedly Hiring 'Blockchain Experts' and rumors are they are planning a crypto exchange.
2. Futures Trading has been approved by both CME, the world's largest options exchange as well as the (CBOE) Chicago Board Options Exchanges.
3. Amazon is rumored to be considering accepting Bitcoin as payment for its products, following competitor Overstock.com which already accepts Bitcoin.
4. Bitcoin adoption has reached 'critical mass' with the general public and many mainstream institutions accepting it as 'legit'. Mainstream publications such as Fortune and Time are featuring cover stories on it.
5. The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is experiencing tremendous job growth and features higher pay and better benefits than comparable positions.
I should crackup my Compaq Presario 4/33 desktop computer and make me some ,LOL
Hey, now that is a “stable currency” for you!
6. you are totally full of crap
One world currency?
And Ill trade you 2 Willie Mays for a Yogi Berra. I use the Marv Throneberry for my spokes.
Backed by the full faith and credit of the...internet?
Compared to the full faith and credit of the US government?
Yeah...they just print more paper. I’d rather trust another person than the Fed.
I don’t understand bitcoin or how a bitcoin dollar could be worth more than $1.
How much does a bitcoin weigh?
Bitcoin is “over my head.”
I have no understanding at all.
I could never understand how a $5 beanie baby could be worth $10,000 either, but apparently that happened.
I know a guy here in Maine who has some friends who work on Wall Street.
They tried to get him to buy Bitcoin when it was at five dollars.
He didn’t listen, but then decided to jump in when it was at one hundred dollars.
The guy told me that when Bitcoin started, it was selling for three cents.
I’ve heard of a Princess Diana beanie baby that’s worth $250,000.
A quarter of a million dollars for a beanie baby makes no sense to me, but I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.
Hit that nail right on the head.
Tulips is a nice rebuttal.
The problem is that tulips did not fundamentally change the flower business. You can make fun of bitcoin, but the technology behind it is already changing the world of financial interactions.
When it suits the bitcoin fraudsters they call it “currency”, then they later claim it to be an “investment” that goes up....
If the US dollar was so volatile that if fluctuated like penny stocks on steroids...?
Stupid. And anyone posting that crap here at FR should get the boot ASAP.
Does anyone really think that some private enterprise is going to get away with subverting the US Treasury? LOL, yeah...
Holland. Tulips. 1637
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.