Talk about the kiss of death...having Linda Graham give Sessions his endorsement.
posted on 07/30/2017 8:01:56 PM PDT
posted on 07/30/2017 10:46:08 PM PDT
by advertising guy
(The Media lie 90 % of the time , the other 10% , they haven't lied yet)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson