Skip to comments.The Washington Post: 'Democracy dies in darkness'
Posted on 02/22/2017 9:16:21 AM PST by Trump20162020
The Washington Post has a new slogan on its homepage: "Democracy Dies in Darkness."
Post spokesperson Kris Coratti told CNN that readers should expect to see more of it on other platforms of the publication.
"We thought it would be a good, concise value statement that conveys who we are to the many millions of readers who have come to us for the first time over the last year," Coratti said last week. "We started with our newest readers on Snapchat, and plan to roll it out on our other platforms in the coming weeks."
(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...
Yes, we all felt so free the last 8 years
Democracy dies in the darkness of fake news.
That must be why journalism thrives in the Libturd version of Fantasy Island known as Cuba.
“Tyranny thrives in propaganda”.
Soon Wapo will be in darkness when they don’t have enough readers of their fake news to pay their electric bill.
Somebody sends these maggots a copy of the Constitution. America is not a “democracy” (mob rule). It is a republic.
A solitary tear rolls slowly down my cheek... Inside, I feel the sadness for democracy welling up! Wait, that was from the hot peppers... Never mind.
meaningless slogans won’t make the WP great again. (Can’t remember when it was great..)
Democracy Dies when it is completely controlled by leftist.
How much democracy existed under the boot of the Soviet Union? How much democracy exist in China, Cuba or Venezuela, right now?
The truth is that democracy thrives under Republican forms of government.
Democrat Donkeys are Diminishing
There is more Democracy in the world right now than at any point in recorded history.
Democracy is 2 Wolves and a Sheep deciding what is for dinner.
Democracy = 51% telling the other 49% what to do....
Hey Washington Post... Learn a little history. We are a Republic and NOT a democracy.
You mean when legislation is passed around midnight on Christmas Eve??
Truth is covered up by printer’s ink.
The WaPo doesn't even report the correct form of government that we are.
I would call it a Constitutional Democratic Republic. WaPo seems to forget the Constitutional part and the republic part.
A Constitutional Democratic Republic has a better chance of surviving on the dark side of Uranus than it does in the darkness of the propaganda that comes from the WaPo.
Paraphrasing, WaPo says the President will spotlight his vision for America at CPAC.
They weren’t at all concerned about Obama’s fundamental “transformation” of America and the fundamental tearing asunder of the USA for 8 years.
It’s really amazing to watch what seems to be the death throes of the Democrat party.
They have lost their collective minds. It’s all pure emotion.
Is the Compost referencing the United States or some other country?
Maybe Bezos doesn’t know that We are a republic, not a democracy?
Public school education?
The Administrative State is not a democracy or representative republic.
Had one liberal tell me I should watch Maddow as she tells the truth, and I have to be informed on what is going on. When I told her that she is biased, she refused to see that. She then went on to tell me wikipedia is a source of good information which is not biased too.
This woman is a boss, in charge of quite a few people at a company, and has a degree.
It tells me how stupid one can be even with a degree , and a position of the higher ups.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.