Skip to comments.What Has Obama Done to Us, and How Was He Able to Do It?
Posted on 01/20/2017 5:14:07 AM PST by Kaslin
Now that his time as president has come to an end, its time to ask what Barack Obama has done to the country, and how he has been able to do it.
Obama is the most left-wing president in American history. Never mind his speech at the 2004 Democrat National Nomination Convention, or during the run-up to the 2008 election, when he was presenting himself as a moderate.
Someone scrutinizing Obamas history, including his early years in and out of the U.S., his time in school, his stint as a Chicago community organizer, his law school experiences, and his political career as an Illinois state senator and a U.S. senator, should have recognized him for what he is: a radical leftist, steeped in Marxism, contemptuous of Americas Constitution, hostile to traditional values, and committed to Alinskyite notions of social justice.
Its stupefying to realize how little the Mainstream Media (MSM) vetted him before January 20 2009. Perhaps it is therefore understandable that some who could not, or would not, recognize Obama for what he was believed he was some kind of moderate capable of uniting the nation along post-partisan and post-racial lines.
Obamas term as chief executive has been disastrous for the U.S. in terms of both domestic and foreign affairs. There is no need to reprise the litany of Obamas deleterious policies. If one wants a partial glimpse of the damage Obama and his minions have done to our domestic institutions, read Yuval Levins article in the December 2016 issue of Commentary. His disastrous cuts to Americas military, and his commutation of Chelsea Mannings sentence show how little he cares about U.S. national security.
These terrible developments stem from his successes in fundamentally transforming the country.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
He was a nobody! He was groomed for just this, to take America down. He is still a nobody, but a nobody on a mission to fulfill his programming! He sucks and is now invisible to my eyes! I cannot say what hopefully becomes of him.
He was able to do it because we have become a nation of whiners with our hands stuck out for free freaking STUFF!!! That is how. If you get enough free crap from the government, you will vote for that party to stay in office to keep getting your free stuff. That is what got this criminal elected. Our first foreign individual to be elected prez of a free Republic. A British born Kenyon became our prez and he was the first muzzie prez also. If people worked for a living instead of milking off the gov for living, it would be a billion, trillion, smillion-million times better.
obama got away with so much primarily because there are so very many cowards holding elected office.
Because the public willingly didn’t see what he was doing, with the help of a lying media.
He should have been IMPEACHED early on...
Congress was derelict and negligent...
How? With the assistance of Republicans led by Boehner.
Back in 2007, a Hillary-supporter friend asked me what I thought of Obama. I said ‘he’s an empty suit that the news media is promoting’. But I started looking into Obama to see what he was really about. He took very few votes when he was in the Illinois state Congress. But one vote he did take,.....he voted against BAIPA. I thought ‘this man has no conscience’. I wouldn’t have voted for a Dem anyway, I knew I would vote for whoever the Rpublicans put up. I am just surprised Obama has been able to fool so many people for so long. I have many friends lamenting him leaving the White House. Like they don’t see what he has really done to this country. We MUST get the education system back to EDUCATING, not INDOCTRINATING. Return the responsibility to the states and let them control their schools. NOW.
It only takes one word: RACIST
The DemocRATS have established this word to intimidate anyone from questioning any member of the DemocRAT party. However, if the person is not black, then we have other words to use: sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, etc.
However, as usual, the DemocRATS have overplayed their hand. Now, they have overused the word “racist” to the point that IT NO LONGER HAS ANY FORCE BEHIND IT.
And .. Hillary put the nail in the coffin by calling us all “Deplorables” .. which we love.
Good job DemocRATS ..!!!!
Because in a perverse sense, Eric Holder was right.
We are a nation of cowards when it comes to race.
Essentially white politicians run for the tall grass and cower in fear whenever they hear the word “racism......BOO!”
Barack Obama often spoke of Declaring War On Extremism and the need to crack down on extremism. FR Posted 1/13/15 by seekandfind
A list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be extremists or potential terrorists in official Obama-era U.S. government documents. This list will really give you a good idea of what Barack Obama means when he uses the word extremist. Each of these 72 items is linked (at web site). As you can see, this list potentially includes most of the country........
1. Those that talk about individual liberties
2. Those that advocate for states rights
3. Those that want to make the world a better place
4. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule
5. Those that are interested in defeating the Communists
6. Those that believe that the interests of ones own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations
7. Anyone that holds a political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable
8. Anyone that possesses an intolerance toward other religions
9. Those that take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals
13. The Patriot Movement
14. Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the North
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is opposed to the New World Order
23. Anyone that is engaged in conspiracy theorizing
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that dont think they should have to pay taxes
30. Anyone that complains about bias
31. Anyone that believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia
32. Anyone that is frustrated with mainstream ideologies
33. Anyone that visits extremist websites/blogs
34. Anyone that establishes website/blog to display extremist views
35. Anyone that attends rallies for extremist causes
36. Anyone that exhibits extreme religious intolerance
37. Anyone that is personally connected with a grievance
38. Anyone that suddenly acquires weapons
39. Anyone that organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology
40. Militia or unorganized militia
41. General right-wing extremist
42. Citizens that have bumper stickers that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an Army of God
44. Those that are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)
45. Those that are anti-global
46. Those that are suspicious of centralized federal authority
47. Those that are reverent of individual liberty
48. Those that believe in conspiracy theories
49. Those that have a belief that ones personal and/or national way of life is under attack
50. Those that possess a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism
51. Those that would impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)
52. Those that would insert religion into the political sphere
53. Anyone that would seek to politicize religion
54. Those that have supported political movements for autonomy
55. Anyone that is anti-abortion
56. Anyone that is anti-Catholic
57. Anyone that is anti-nuclear
58. Rightwing extremists
59. Returning veterans
60. Those concerned about illegal immigration
61. Those that believe in the right to bear arms
62. Anyone that is engaged in ammunition stockpiling
63. Anyone that exhibits fear of Communist regimes
64. Anti-abortion activists
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about the New World Order in a derogatory manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed to the collection of federal income taxes
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (Dont Tread On Me)
71. Those that believe in end times prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
Groom’d to fulfill agenda:
Destroy our greatness
In fact, he's a perfect reflection of the people who elected him.
Of those who love their country
Those were his orders
He was elected the first time because the media (and Democrats, but I'm being redundant) tied the financial crisis on Wall Street to the policies of George Bush. Bush never defended himself--any of his actions--and that was his downfall. Furthermore, the Republicans ran a terrible candidate in 2008, in John McCain.
Adding to Obama's allure was the fact that he was a light-skinned black man. The nation, already treading lightly on the eggs shells of political correctness, wanted to prove they weren't "racists" and voted him into office.
From there, he's been on an 8-year honeymoon, as no one in the media dared challenge him or his administration for fear of being labeled "racist." Even so-called "comedians" wouldn't touch him; he wasn't parodied, mocked or at the center of many jokes.
Trump will have no such honeymoon. His personality for one, won't allow for it. But mostly, those on the Left (including the media) don't like Republicans, but his style is combative, and they'll be ready for a fight.
Go way way back....find who shoved Obama forward, and then look in the shadows.
He has an answer to the second part:
"Congressional Republicans and the media."
Indeed, these people care less about politics, just how they are going to get their free stuff
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.