Skip to comments.Metal didn't fall from pants leg, nurse discarded it
Posted on 09/12/2016 9:25:22 PM PDT by Geosmth
click here to read article
From the way I saw it in one video she was leaning against something with her knees locked and one lady holding on to her arm. When the car pulled up she started walking forward, stepped down off the curb, and that’s when her legs buckled completely. She was then carried into the waiting car with all the SS and aids trying to block the view from the cameras. Didn’t work.
Well there goes my theory about the object being Bill’s balls. Missed by THAT much!
Was that a nurse, or the good doctor who makes housecalls , and wrote that Illery was capable to run ?
It never looked like anything fell out of her pant leg. You can see it falling from slightly higher than that. With a closeup video, you can see the item contrast against the bottom part of the dark blue canklesuit.
The gift from Huma, a dildo, keeping her legs stiff... until the batteries gave out and she went limp. Hey, that explanation is good as any other. She acts like she's got a stick or something up her...
I’d like to buy a “d”.
Ive been looking at the photos and videos (with sound) and I think what probably happened is the following:
1. Hillary feels a convulsion/seizure coming on (Parkinsons) and turns to her doctor, Dr. Lisa Bardack, who is by her side.
2. The doctor immediately takes out an injector pen (Apokyn pen) to inject her with apomorphine, an immediate-acting dopamine agonist, so that she will not lose motor function or at least will quickly recover it while she is out in view of the public.
3. The doctor has to replace the empty glass cartridge from the injector pen with a new cartridge to inject her, and the doctor has the empty cartridge in her hand.
All this happens while Hillary is still in the crowd, before the video of her being loaded into the van.
4. As the van pulls up the doctor drops the empty glass cartridge on the ground near her foot, and then tries to kick it away from the group with her foot. As it turns out, she hits Hillary in the back of the cankle with it, which fuels speculation that the object fell out of her pant leg and was mistaken for metal but in fact was primarily a glass object.
5. In the event, the medicine does not work quickly enough to prevent Hillary from losing motor control and we see her crew drag her motionless feet on the ground and toss her into the van.
Its too bad some bystander did not notice the object on the ground afterward. Hillary and her doc would have been outed for her Parkinsons disease.
If you look close the silver object bounces off her upper calf and about an inch above the hemline. I don’t think it came from her inside pant leg but it could have fallen under her jacket and or from one of the hands behind her at that moment in time.
in reguard to the piece of metal, is there video of this somewhere?
It’s just a reflection of light,nothing there, just like with the thing in her ear.
Yes, but was the liquid, yellow?
I don’t know. I have watched that thing like 100 times, and I cannot see anything falling outside of her pants before it becomes visible at the bottom of her pants.
Also, if that is the cap of come sort of injection device, why is it metal and not plastic? It sounds fairly weighty when it hits the concrete.
Also, if someone did inject her, where did they inject her? She is fully clothed. Did they stick her through her outfit?
I don’t know what the thing is, but surely, whatever it was, it will be revealed in her release of medical records.
Of this I have no doubt. The American people have a right to know. She said this herself.
It looks like her hand is so tight it won’t open. Is the woman trying to help her make her hand open up? It looks odd.
Is that the woman with Hillary?
Where was Huma by the way?
A brace might explain the long, bulky jackets she wears—in all kinds of weather.
Tough as she is, she probably had nails for breakfast and that Ooops! was dropped as her sphincter malfunctioned.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.