Skip to comments.7 Marks of a False Teacher
Posted on 06/22/2013 12:23:24 PM PDT by SoFloFreeper
No one enriches hell more than false teachers... While their circumstances may change, their methods remain consistent...
1. False teachers are man pleasers...
2. False teachers save their harshest criticism for Gods most faithful servants...
3. False teachers teach their own wisdom and vision...
4. False teachers miss what is of central importance and focus instead on the small details...
5. False teachers obscure their false doctrine behind eloquent speech and what appears to be impressive logic...
6. False teachers are more concerned with winning others to their opinions than in helping and bettering them...
7. False teachers exploit their followers.
Obama is a false teacher.....
“The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.”
False teacher? Anyone who can listen to those words and not know the truth just isn’t paying attention.
Elequent speach—sounds like Marco Rubio and Obama.
8) An NEA Membership Card. :)
8. The teacher is a mormon.
9. The teacher is a Scientologist.
10. The teacher is a Jehovah’s Witness.
A “false teacher” corrupts the innocent. I may be wrong about this, but I believe that was frowned upon by no less than Jesus. Something about a millstone and a sea.
Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879?
Or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?
1. Belongs to a teachers’ union...
Such schools will teach the children to think and reason godlessly . The child must just to cooperate in the godless classroom. In these schools children risk learning to be comfortable with government compulsion and risk learning that the same voting mob that gives them tuition-free schooling is powerful enough to give them **lots** of free stuff.
11. The teacher is Rick Warren or Joel Osteen.
Describes many who claim leadership in numerous churches.
8. false teachers make predictions about the future that do not come true.
A false teacher corrupts the innocent
Spirited: With respect to our increasingly degenerate ‘schools’ false teachers, especially of the perverse sex-ed and revised history kind corrupt the innocence of youth.
With respect to adults, false teachers of the theological kind (who are today too numerous to list) corrupt the simple sheep, leading them astray.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.