Skip to comments.Saudi national no longer ‘person of interest’ in Boston bombings, no other suspects
Posted on 04/16/2013 8:05:42 PM PDT by plain talk
The Saudi national injured during the bomb attacks at the Boston Marathon Monday has been cleared and is no longer even a person of interest, intelligence officials told lawmakers Tuesday.
"This was a soft target. It was not a target that was able to be totally protected," he said. "This particular incident is going to cause the administration and Congress to evaluate our overall security programs around the country, particularly for major events. We can't leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security."
(Excerpt) Read more at thecable.foreignpolicy.com ...
Does he get “trusted bomber” status from Big Sis?
Was he cleared after Kerry's and the Saudi's press coverage canceled, behind closed door meeting?
Exactly what I was thinking.
The Hussein administration will probably give him “security expert” status.
1. Shoebat has a totally different take on all this, with documents. I’d take his word over the liberal liars in Foreign Policy anyday.
2. The event is clearly to be used as leverage for a federal coup against the States.
Whoever did the bombing had access to the premier locations, technical expertise and an understanding of the marathon’s dynamics. These Marathons require many volunteers for setup and logistics. Many of the volunteers are college students, some with engineering backgrounds. During the set up a culprit volunteer carrying bulky materials might go unnoticed. The investigators ought to looking at volunteers who like to read Inspire magazine. They should at least interview the volunteers and see if anyone noticed something unusual.
Holder once again ordered to drop it.
The blame the sequester crowd gives us the only motivation so far.
Uh, how did his hands end up burnt?
strangely enough, these ‘soft targets’ weren’t being hit post 9-11 under GWBush
His interview on Savage was hair raising.
The DNC accident lot claimed responsibility by saying the sequester is the reason.
Fast and furious 2.0 holder ordered to stand down,again.
“We can’t leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security”
So now my town’s 4th of July parade becomes Federalized.
Who is Shoebat?
The order seems to have gone out to find “a typical white male”. I hope I’m wrong.
There is a massive cover up going on right now..this Saudi National supposedly had NOTHING to do with this, allowed the feds to go into his apartment to prove to them that he had nothing to do with this, and they come out with duffel bags and other property..now how come they had to take out so much stuff if the apartment was free of any bomb making supplies or other evidence related to this?
Its obvious that the media is already running the narrative(From the moment this happened) that this was a “right winger” this is how they will run it..and they will run it every single day if they have to, because they would rather cut off their own tongues then dare say a Muslim was behind this..even those the kind of bomb created is exactly like what is used in Afghanistan and Bombay
these statements about how communities can’t take care of themselves implying only the feds could do it make me think of armed guards searching us ala TSA at every community event.....I guess I won’t go then...
To the FBI, the state police, and the DO"J", unlike the mob
that chased him done and arrested him at the scene,
he is functionally just another royal Bulger/Saudi who must be freed.
Now move along, there is nothing to see here.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.