Good Gravy; this Bushie has lost his marbles.
In my lifetime the presidents I’ve despised, or cared little for are:
1. The current occupier of the White Hut (Most evil of all)
2. The co-presidents Klinton (Second and third most evil)
3. Jimmy (the geek) Carter (Most stupid)
4. Lyndon Bird (Most lecherous and founder of Great Society)
5. Gerald (What can be said)
6. Nixon (Had a mental problem)
7. Kennedy (Had a serious sex problem that may have gotten him killed and besides I detested his entire family. Even Macaroni.)
8. FDR (Who volunteered, I wonder, to push his wheelchair up the ramp to hell?)
9. Woodrow Wilson (Princeton was poor training for this egghead with a vision towards world government and, of course, responsibility for the income tax and shoving us into Europe’s conflict.)
In this century the most admirable, or least detested presidents were:
1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Dwight David Eisenhower (My commander-in-chief)
3. Harry S (for nothing) Truman (whose main fault was that he’d never admit having an administration that had far too many communists poluting it.)
4. Calvin Coolidge (A much forgotten great president)
Ironically, America’s greatest president was its FIRST PRESIDENT!
Oops. Forgot Bush’s brother. I’d just as soon forget him. Even his name escapes me now.
Oh. I do have something good to say about W: he wasn’t Bronco Bama.
Harding was my favorite
Just how old are you if Wilson and FDR are among the Presidents in your lifetime? Are you over 100?