Somebody buy him a Lil President playset and maybe he’ll leave us alone.
2016 is not something to look forward to.
This is why a Republican won’t be seeing the inside of the Oval Office for a long time.
Get a real job, Jeb. Of the countless things this country needs, another LBJ is definitely not one of them.
It helps when you have a solid obedient majority in both houses. Johnson didn't do it alone. Jebbie is a naive fool.
Reason #1 to throw that schmuck into a bottomless, based upon the TRILLIONS of damage and societal horror LBJ inflicted on America, and still continues to be felt, today
MOD: Can you edit my title please I messed it up a bit
Like I needed another reason not to vote for this guy
Screw all RINOs.
Jen is slime.
Only a Bush could think of Lyndon Johnson in a good light.
One of the worst Presidents ever, and a horrible person to boot.
What a d#ckhead!
Two Bushes were enough.
Will govern like this:
So good old Jeb says he would govern like LBJ. Has he not noticed that we already have another dictator in the White House? Or does he mean he would also govern from a toilet seat?
Good Gravy; this Bushie has lost his marbles.
In my lifetime the presidents I’ve despised, or cared little for are:
1. The current occupier of the White Hut (Most evil of all)
2. The co-presidents Klinton (Second and third most evil)
3. Jimmy (the geek) Carter (Most stupid)
4. Lyndon Bird (Most lecherous and founder of Great Society)
5. Gerald (What can be said)
6. Nixon (Had a mental problem)
7. Kennedy (Had a serious sex problem that may have gotten him killed and besides I detested his entire family. Even Macaroni.)
8. FDR (Who volunteered, I wonder, to push his wheelchair up the ramp to hell?)
9. Woodrow Wilson (Princeton was poor training for this egghead with a vision towards world government and, of course, responsibility for the income tax and shoving us into Europe’s conflict.)
In this century the most admirable, or least detested presidents were:
1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Dwight David Eisenhower (My commander-in-chief)
3. Harry S (for nothing) Truman (whose main fault was that he’d never admit having an administration that had far too many communists poluting it.)
4. Calvin Coolidge (A much forgotten great president)
Ironically, America’s greatest president was its FIRST PRESIDENT!
Now wonder the left loves eb Bush!!!!
That settles it for me. He ain’t “Mah fello’ Amurican.”
Yup, the Bushes just don’t get it. Who needs another government program (”Great Society” in this case) that only weakens our nation and our economy?
I’m bookmarking this for friends of mine who think that anything with an “R” after its name is wonderful, and who get ticked off with me for criticizing liberal GOP-E traitors.