Skip to comments.Jeb Bush: I Would Govern Like LBJ as President
Posted on 02/16/2013 7:09:33 AM PST by JohnPDuncan
click here to read article
So good old Jeb says he would govern like LBJ. Has he not noticed that we already have another dictator in the White House? Or does he mean he would also govern from a toilet seat?
The establishment GOP still do not get it.
Good Gravy; this Bushie has lost his marbles.
In my lifetime the presidents I’ve despised, or cared little for are:
1. The current occupier of the White Hut (Most evil of all)
2. The co-presidents Klinton (Second and third most evil)
3. Jimmy (the geek) Carter (Most stupid)
4. Lyndon Bird (Most lecherous and founder of Great Society)
5. Gerald (What can be said)
6. Nixon (Had a mental problem)
7. Kennedy (Had a serious sex problem that may have gotten him killed and besides I detested his entire family. Even Macaroni.)
8. FDR (Who volunteered, I wonder, to push his wheelchair up the ramp to hell?)
9. Woodrow Wilson (Princeton was poor training for this egghead with a vision towards world government and, of course, responsibility for the income tax and shoving us into Europe’s conflict.)
In this century the most admirable, or least detested presidents were:
1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Dwight David Eisenhower (My commander-in-chief)
3. Harry S (for nothing) Truman (whose main fault was that he’d never admit having an administration that had far too many communists poluting it.)
4. Calvin Coolidge (A much forgotten great president)
Ironically, America’s greatest president was its FIRST PRESIDENT!
Now wonder the left loves eb Bush!!!!
That settles it for me. He ain’t “Mah fello’ Amurican.”
Yup, the Bushes just don’t get it. Who needs another government program (”Great Society” in this case) that only weakens our nation and our economy?
I’m bookmarking this for friends of mine who think that anything with an “R” after its name is wonderful, and who get ticked off with me for criticizing liberal GOP-E traitors.
Oops. Forgot Bush’s brother. I’d just as soon forget him. Even his name escapes me now.
Oh. I do have something good to say about W: he wasn’t Bronco Bama.
Jeb Bush will be pushed down our throats in the very same manner that Romney, McCain and Dole were, with the very same disastrous results.
“It’s his turn” will be the mantra of the RINO Brigade.
Time to nip this in the bud is NOW.
Harding was my favorite
LBJ was a corrupt gangster.
Yes, he was. He was a ruthless, nasty SOB.
Jeb could always run as a Democrat. He would fit right in.
Jeb sets his sights low enough so he wouldn’t have to work up a sweat to meet his objective.
In my book LBJ is one of the absolute worst presidents ever.
In terms of damage done to the USA and American citizens he is one of 3 worse, right along with Lincoln and FDR.
I held my nose for Mitt, but I'm done. If it's Jeb or Christie vs a muzzie cleric or Eric Holder himself I will still vote 3rd party. I will never vote for a RINO again.
The GOP had better get wise and get on board with the Tea Party or get left behind.
LOL I will! I will!
I’m encouraging Tea Party minded people to look long and hard at Calvin Coolidge and adopt him as our political “patron Saint”.
Lincoln easily #1, 700,000 dead American’s. Wouldn’t find a peaceful way to resolve conflict.
But public schools and so called scholars consider him the greatest ever president. Mainly because he ruled like a dictator.
LIke a lot of VN Vets...I traveled a long way to pee on LBJ’s grave in Johnston TX.
His list of dubious achievements is long and sordid. His wife wasn’t any better.
May they continue to rot in hell..where all lying, cheating, thieving politicians go.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.