I get so sick of having a party that is enough correct to attract you, but then there are some blatant red flag concerns. It seems they are using a hegelian dialectic to push us to immorality and loss of freedom. Give us choices between good + mixture of bad versus bad + mixture of real bad. The direction is gradually toward the bad.
1. Social Issues
2. Fiscal Issues
3. National Security Issues
4. (Issues of Independence?)
I’m not sure if the 4th isn’t assumed in each of the others, but wouldn’t it be great is we had a party that
1. Social: Promoted life and wholesomeness
2. Fiscal: Promoted Living within our means in rational policies of taxation and budgeting.
3. Nat’l Secuity: Promoted a firm but fair “Don’t Tread on Me”
4. Independence: Get out of our lives and let us pursue happiness as God gives us the ability to do so with alertness to not doing harm to others .
Where is THAT political party?
And we’d have all that if they’d simply abide by the Declaration and Constitution. The founders knew what they were doing. And they we’re infinitely better statesmen and stewards of state than our modern cabal of corrupt power-grabbing politicians.