Skip to comments.ABC, FBI, Menendez camp tight-lipped about senatorís brewing underage prostitution scandal
Posted on 01/28/2013 5:26:53 AM PST by JohnPDuncan
Days after documents surfaced that suggested New Jersey Democratic Senator Bob Menendez paid for sexual favors in the Dominican Republic including some from girls as young as 16 few in Washington are offering new clues about what appears to be an ongoing federal investigation.
The documents included emails between FBI Special Agent Regino Chavez and a Dominican source. In one email, Chavez told the source that we have been able to confirm most of the information he had provided about Menendez and the prostitutes. We know that you are providing accurate information.
ABC News chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz, who had Menendez on a nationally televised hot seat Sunday morning, failed to ask him about the accusations. A yes-or-no question and a hasty denial would likely have put the controversy to bed, or at least cast serious doubt on the authenticity or veracity of the documents that The Daily Caller first reported on Friday.
A spokeswoman for Menendez called TheDCs story the same unsubstantiated garbage thats been peddled for months Friday, in a statement to Fox News.
Menendez press secretary Tricia Enright hasnt responded to an email TheDC sent her Saturday morning seeking additional comment.
We substantiated the story in November with two living, breathing women who said on video that your boss paid them for sex, TheDC wrote Enright. For the record, are you saying that those two women are liars? (RELATED VIDEO: Women say Sen. Bob Menendez paid them for sex in the Dominican Republic)
A high-ranking official in the government of the Dominincan Republic confirmed for TheDC in November that Menendez has been attending alcohol-fueled sex parties hosted for many years in that country by his longtime donor Dr. Salomon Melgen, a Florida ophthalmologist.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
A democrat with a name that makes him a member of a privileged victim group. Of course nothing will come of this. He will rise through the ranks of the democrat party.
Looking at Menendez’s ugly face had to have been a horrible experience as well. I remember hearing about this before the election. Those “journalists” who profess their job is to look out for the public good, but knew about this, are just as guilty.
“Live boy... or dead girl....” He’s a Democrat, he’ll be OK.
It’s a clear case of DWD. Done While Democrat. Nothing to see here, move along...
...if Menendez can come up with enough cash, Holder will make it all go away
All it takes to put this right out front and in the open is for a number of House Republicans to start asking questions of the Senate on THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE.
In December 2012, the AP reported Menendez had an illegal Peruvian immigrant---- Luis Abrahan Sanchez Zavaleta, Newark. NJ----a registered sex offender---- working as a volunteer in his office.
AP reported that Homeland Security told federal agents not to arrest the illegal until after Election Day b/c Menendez was running for reelection and there would be intense media and voter interest in the sexual predator story.
SURPRISE The Obama administration denied the AP report but it later turned out the government was lying, the AP was right. Menendez is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Law-abiding Americans must demand answers to these penetrating questions.
(1) Why are illegals/lawbreakers like this predator being given the protection of: (a) the federal govt, (b) the Obama Admin, (c) the DOJ, (d) the US Congress, (e) other govt officials/workers/agencies and institutions?
(2) Are Obama and the Congress acting on orders from foreign governments?
(3) Why was an illegal lawbreaker (a registered sex offender) given a job in US Senator Menendez's office ---- and is now being offered more protections and rights than law-abiding Americans?
(4) What are the penalties imposed on US and state govt officials for using tax-paid govt offices, govt resources, and govt authority, to aid and abet wrongdoing---and why are they not being mobilized?
MENENDEZ'S UTTER CONTEMPT FOR AMERICA AND THE RULE OF LAW IS AN OUTRAGE---When caught w/ an illegal registered sex offender employed in his Senate office---Menendez obfuscated----and whined: "It speaks volumes about the need for immigration reform."
So we can conclude the Peruvian illegal--- Luis Abrahan Sanchez Zavaleta, Newark, NJ--- told the whining Menendez, "Heck. they won't make me a citizen so I'll go out and sexually abuse somebody. "
Oh goody----Senor Menendez, the predator's mentor, will make sure sexual predators are included in "comprehensive immigration reform."
Hiring underage prostitutes is part of the Humman Trafficking Crimes that ALL federal and US military overseas can be held liable for. DoD workers get briefed annually on this and forewarn that underage prostitutes is one of the attributes of Human Trafficking. Even though the DoD official is not involve with the illegal operation, but knowingly hiring a prostitute controlled by human traffickers can result in series criminal chargers even if behavior is done overseas. Also covered is having sex with underaged children. This is going to be like MF Global all over again. Polticially connected people will be off the hook why any other Joe would have a SWAT team hit his home, family on the lawn with a boot on their neck and rifle barrel in their face while his computer and house is ransacked, bagged and taken from the house.
I guess times have changed in DR! A few years ago 16 was considered to old and to used up!
I want a new state.
DIVORCE AGREEMENT — This is so incredibly well-put, and I can hardly believe it’s by a young person, a student!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
Dear American liberals, leftists, social progressives, socialists, regressive, Marxists, and Obama supporters, et al:
We have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake
of the kids, but the whole of this latest election process has made me realize that I want a divorce. I know we tolerated each other for many years for the sake of future generations, but sadly, this relationship has clearly run its course.
Our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all, so let’s just end it on
friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.
Here is a model separation agreement:
1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass, each taking a similar portion. That will be the difficult part, but I am sure our two sides can come to a
friendly agreement. After that, it should be relatively easy. Our respective representatives can effortlessly divide other assets since both sides had such distinct and disparate tastes.
2. We don’t like redistributive taxes, so you can keep them.
3. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.
4. Since you hate guns and war, we’ll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.
5. We’ll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with wind, solar, and bio-diesel.
6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O’Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.
7. We’ll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.
8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers,
food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, and illegal aliens.
9. We’ll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO’s
10. We’ll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood .
11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and
we’ll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us.
12. You can have the peace-niks and war protesters. When our allies or our way of life are under assault, we’ll help provide them security..
13. We’ll keep our Judeo-Christian values.
14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.
15. We’ll keep the SUV’s, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Subaru station wagon you can find.
16. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find
any practicing doctors.
17. We’ll continue to believe healthcare is an earned
luxury and not a right.
18. We’ll keep “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” and “The
19. I’m sure you’ll be happy to substitute “Imagine”, “I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”, “Kum Ba Ya,” or “We
Are the World”.
20. We’ll practice trickledown economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.
21. Since it often so offends you, we’ll keep our history, our name and our constitution and our flag.
Would you agree to this? If so, please pass it along to other like-minded liberal and conservative patriots and if you do not agree, just hit delete. In the spirit of friendly parting, I’ll bet you answer which one of us will need whose help in 15 years.
John J. Wall
Law Student and an American
P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin
Sheen, Barbara Streisand, and Jane Fonda with you.
P.S.S..: And you won’t have to “Press 1 for English” when you call our country.
>> “7. Well keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart, and Wall Street.” <<
No, the pharmaceutical companies are a part of the death culture, and belong to the other guys.
AuntB, You were doing great until that one.
little red hen tale:
conservatives keep the bread they produced.
leftists keep the hunger they produced.
“No, the pharmaceutical companies are a part of the death culture, and belong to the other guys.”
LOL... I hear ya, and agree! So is Walmart...they support gun control, all the nonsense crap.
Diddling under-age prostitutes in the Dominican Republic sure adds a whole new dimension to "Foreign Relations". As for Martha Radditz not asking any "probing" questions yesterday, someone needs to give her the "Presstitute of the Week" Award recognizing her slavish devotion to obfuscation and cover-up.
> (2) Are Obama and the Congress acting on orders from foreign governments
It sure seems like it. He acts like none of the founding fathers I’ve read about
How many of them take regular "vacation trips" to Thailand for little boys? How many of them are "guests" of Menendez and other sleazeball politicians, and attend the very same drunken sex parties? America has very little left in the way of genuine journalism anymore, especially investigative journalism. That's why so much of the news we get here originates in the foreign press, especially the UK.
this must give an indication of the immensity of the amount of money that is being used to control the US mainstream media, as well as the total lack of integrity that members of the mainstream media press have these days.
Obama sorts who think he is Lincoln part deux will likely want Battle Hymn themselves