Why do law enforcement officers need to kill large numbers of people, pray tell?
Didn't post the link because it looks like SL Tribune is on the Free Republic no-fly list.
There is certainly precedent for this. For example, Police Battalion 101 needed to be able to keep order while they marched people off to the forests where they could kill them. That is exactly what they were tasked to do and that is what they did. For more details of this critical need, Google the term “Einsatzgruppe”. See what the left really has in mind.
"Assault weapons that can fire numerous times in seconds are designed for only one thing: killing large numbers of people. The military and law enforcement officers need that ability"
Sounds like this @sshole has wet dreams about poleeeces gunning down crowd of Tea Party types or other enemies of Obunga.
We know what the constitution says.
is Geobbels the editor??
The 1938 parallels are all too accurate and the bloodlust of the statists is reaching the boiling point.
Yep, this is a great example, along with DiFi's gun-grabbing bill exempting LEOs and government officials from the ban.
We need a two-pronged attack here. The first on the logical absurdity of the proposed legislation and how it is just the first step down the road to outright bans of just about all guns. And the second is to show the mendacity of this bunch.
I’m SURE you’ve already heard this...ping.
No you jackass, they are designed for FIGHTING OTHER ARMED OPPONENTS!
Which is why they are so effing devastating when used against people who are UNARMED!
Police State bump for later..........
The ruling libtards are afraid. They want to disarm us because they are going to do things that are grossly unconstitutional and they don’t want people to rightly revolt and remove them from office for most likely treason and more heinous unconstitutional legislation.
All these years people have bought handguns that their local police used, because “if it was good enough for them, it’d be good enough for me”. That way if you ever had to use it, you could always say I have the same model our local police carry and use, I’m not using anything stronger than the LEOs believe to be enough for them.
Now all of a sudden LAW ABIDING people can’t be trusted with the same guns they’ve had for years?!?!
It’s about disarmament. Totally.
2. Those demanding gun bans are demanding victims be disarmed so bad guys don't have to work so hard to kill them.
3. Those demanding gun bans do so claiming there is so much violence warranting it somehow, yet, anyone wanting a gun to defend themselves from such violence is just being "paranoid".
4. Liberals have the mind of a 7 year old: They yell, "Daddy, Daddy! Fix it!", and believe gun bans will solve violence, not understanding guns are not the only tools of violence and gun don't kill people, people kill people.
5. Liberals believe anyone with a gun is a violent murderer waiting to happen, so I guess just because a liberal woman is equipped to be a prostitute means she is one.
6. To liberals, police officers, who qualify with their duty weapons once or twice a year, have some special Jedi-like mastery over handguns that private citizens can never hope to obtain.
7. To liberals, police operate with backup which is why they need larger capacity pistol magazines than do "civilians", who must face criminals alone and, therefore, need less ammunition
8. To liberals, citizens don't need to carry a gun for personal protection, but police chiefs, who are desk-bound administrators that work in a building filled with cops, need a gun.
9. To liberals, "assault weapons" have no purpose other than to kill large numbers of people, which is why the police need them to kill large numbers of people for some reason.
10. To liberals, private citizens don't need a gun for self-protection because the police are there to protect them even though the Supreme Court says the police are not responsible for their protection.
11. To liberals, private citizens don't need a gun for self-protection because the police are the professional gun slingers even if they take longer to arrive than the bad guy needs to kill their victims.
12. To liberals, trigger locks do not interfere with the ability to use a gun for defensive purposes, which is why you dont see police officers with one on their duty weapon.
13. Banning guns works, which is why New York, DC, and Chicago cops need guns and those cities have the highest murder and violence rates. Again, We the People are only being paranoid if we want a gun to defend ourselves from that violence.
14. Washington DCs low murder rate of 69 per 100,000 is due to strict gun control, and Indianapolis high murder rate of 9 per 100,000 is due to the lack of gun control. Wait, huh?
15. To a liberal, the more helpless you are the safer you are from criminals.
16. Liberals claim other devices like oven spray or bear spray will better deter a criminal because an intruder can be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.
17. To a liberal, a woman raped and strangled is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.
18. The New England Journal of Medicine is filled with expert advice about guns; just like Guns and Ammo has some excellent treatises on heart surgery.
19. To a liberal, these phrases,
"right of the people peaceably to assemble,"
"right of the people to be secure in their homes,"
"enumeration's herein of certain rights shall not be construed to disparage others retained by the people,"
"The powers not delegated herein are reserved to the states respectively, and to the people,"
all refer to individuals, but "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" refers only to the State.
20. To a liberal, guns are so complex that special training is necessary to use them properly but so simple to use that they make murder easy.
21. To a liberal, ordinary people in the presence of a gun turn into slaughtering butchers but revert to normal when the weapon is removed, so we should ban guns.
22. To a liberal, guns cause violence, which is why there are so many mass killings at gun shows and police stations.
23. To a liberal, a majority of the population supports gun control so we should do it, just like a majority of the population once supported owning slaves.
24. To a liberal, most people can't be trusted with a gun so we should have laws banning guns, which most people will abide by because they can be trusted.
25. To a liberal, the 2nd Amendment was written during a time when muskets were the norm, but they do not agree that the 1st amendment should only pertain to yelling in the town square and printing using quill pens and manual printing presses.
26. To a liberal, we should ban "Saturday Night Specials" and other inexpensive guns because it's not fair that poor people have access to guns too.
27. To a liberal, having a gun in case if violence is stupid and paranoid, yet, a person is more likely to encounter violence against them than a fire but fire extinguishers are everywhere.
Liberals know so much dont they. They are just so right about everything, so lets show a few of their perfectly stupid statements of the past.
"It is already too late to avoid mass starvation." Dennis Hayes, chief organizer--Earth Day 1, 1970
"At least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years." Paul Ehrlich, Earth Day 1, 1970
"By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine." Prof. Peter Gunter, North Texas State University, 1970
"In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution... by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half..." `Life' Magazine, January 1970
"Air pollution... is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone." Paul Ehrlich, Earth Day 1, 1970
"By the year 2000... there won't be any more crude oil." Ecologist Kenneth Watt
"In 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct." Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary, Smithsonian Institute, Earth Day 1, 1970
"The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years... the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age." Kenneth Watt
"In the 1970s and 1980s, hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite of any crash program embarked upon now." Paul Ehrlich, "The Population Bomb" (1968)
the Supremacy Clause, it says the “Constitution, and the Laws of the United States shall be the supreme Law of the Land.” It means that the federal government, in exercising any of the powers in the Constitution, takes precedence over any conflicting state law or exercise of power.”
These morons don’t understand their own scribblings. Legislating the 2nd amendment out of existence via the Congress or executive order is not “exercising any of the powers of the Constitution.”
It’s treason by making war against the American people. Period.
Perfect stupidity is a hallmark of the neo-Nazi propagandists hiding behind the 1st amendment.
Forgotten in all the rhetoric is the USSC decision in Miller that ties the 2nd amendment to “military” style weapons, saying that intent of the 2nd was to protect possesion of military style weapons by the people (militia).
Civilians have the resources to KILL a lot of LEOS also.
They killed something like 76 at Waco. Is that what the author has in mind?